Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Err... BlackJax had the model

...

Right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Roo on September 03, 2011, 02:46:28 AM
Pants to you my pallie. That'll keep Dao around for awhile longer. :af:
Now to actually IMPORT it. :srs:

Nah, I know you're trying. :af:

I dunno what you're talking about. o.o

Maybe I should've said "new", not "updated".

I meant like Remi's model here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPzc197fX74&feature=related

which is newer than this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW0MAmeg2Fc
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Oh I didn't see those.

As far as I can see, there isn't one yet.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 03, 2011, 01:01:48 AM
It works like a charm! The rig is still there!

No problem, glad I could help!  :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Roo on September 03, 2011, 02:46:28 AM
Pants to you my pallie. That'll keep Dao around for awhile longer. :af:
Now to actually IMPORT it. :srs:

Nah, I know you're trying. :af:

I'll get Suika imported right now, starting from scratch. I'm not kidding. Time me. :srs:

Quote from: Justin712 on September 03, 2011, 03:13:42 AM
No problem, glad I could help! :laugh:

Thanks again XD I really appreciate all your help with everything. :vyse:

Drunken loli in mah Brawlz?

Yes please. :D
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Quote from: Roo on September 03, 2011, 03:45:27 AM
How long should I time you for?

Done. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Took approximately 30 minutes.
I can upload a pic of her in an animated position if you don't believe it's rigged :P

Fastfastfast.

Do a pic of her with the bottle in hand, if you can. O.o
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 03, 2011, 03:58:15 AM
Fastfastfast.

Do a pic of her with the bottle in hand, if you can. O.o

Can't really do that... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 03, 2011, 04:30:13 AM
Can't really do that... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sexy loli o.o

not saying that im into lolicon crap or anything.. but damn o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady




Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 03, 2011, 03:51:13 AM
Done. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Took approximately 30 minutes.
I can upload a pic of her in an animated position if you don't believe it's rigged :P
Dat's a lotta bones o.o
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!