Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey, with this could I port a model of one character over another, and edit the bone indexes (just the bone indexes, not the order) in BB and fix any glitches?

Also did you improve the interpolation any between keyframes? Only other thing I'd ask you to fix is the rotation on the dragable rotations. :l sometimes just rotating it a little makes it rotte a LOT, especially things like fingers and elbows.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 04, 2011, 03:10:28 AM
Hey, with this could I port a model of one character over another, and edit the bone indexes (just the bone indexes, not the order) in BB and fix any glitches?

Also did you improve the interpolation any between keyframes? Only other thing I'd ask you to fix is the rotation on the dragable rotations. :l sometimes just rotating it a little makes it rotte a LOT, especially things like fingers and elbows.

No, no, no, no, and no.
Maybe that was too many no's. Oh well :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 04, 2011, 03:15:35 AM
No, no, no, no, and no.
Maybe that was too many no's. Oh well :vyse:
lol it seems like whatever u do, no1 is never pleased with ur fix's or progress at all yet.. -.-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 04, 2011, 03:18:26 AMlol it seems like whatever u do, no1 is never pleased with ur fix's or progress at all yet.. -.-
Lies:
Quote from: SmashClash on September 04, 2011, 03:01:03 AMI like this newest BB, fixing all glitches for animations. It helped me finish my DownTaunt(Finish Sign), thank you.

i'm defenitely pleased
i'm so screwing around with the mass produced animation porter =P making character fully animated FTW
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey, I was just asking some questions >_>
Never said you had to fix said issues, I was just asking if you'd done anything about them :P

Though if I could request something, I would like to have the rotation glitch fixed on stuff like fingers and elbows.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 04, 2011, 03:34:11 AM
Hey, I was just asking some questions >_>
Never said you had to fix said issues, I was just asking if you'd done anything about them :P

Though if I could request something, I would like to have the rotation glitch fixed on stuff like fingers and elbows.

How would I fix something that works perfectly for me? Just look at the rotation at a different angle. :srs:

Kay :P I'll try that O=o;

Hey, here's a suggestion if you haven't already done it. What about a animation porter, that allows you to port animations from one game into brawl? I mean of course as long as that game uses CHR0 format for the character animations.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 04, 2011, 03:38:52 AM
Kay :P I'll try that O=o;

Hey, here's a suggestion if you haven't already done it. What about a animation porter, that allows you to port animations from one game into brawl? I mean of course as long as that game uses CHR0 format for the character animations.

Have you even looked at the changelist?
I already added support for opening all known CHR0 versions and I built in a flipping animation porter. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 04, 2011, 03:41:05 AM
Have you even looked at the changelist?
I already added support for opening all known CHR0 versions and I built in a flipping animation porter. :srs:

*facepalm* to self
I have looked at the changelist, just not recently :/ so yeah thanks for that.

Does that mean if I say imported or vertexed, Hinata from a CON game, I could use her animations from the game =3 that would be [censored]in epic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 04, 2011, 03:43:56 AM
*facepalm* to self
I have looked at the changelist, just not recently :/ so yeah thanks for that.

Does that mean if I say imported or vertexed, Hinata from a CON game, I could use her animations from the game =3 that would be [censored]in epic.
.mot files arnt supported.. so no cant use those
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

would it be possible to create animation converters?

i mean, there is already an app that opens a lot of different animation files... i think it was noesis or something like that, it would be awesome to be able to port dissidia animations...

im not requesting this, im just saying it would be great...

Quote from: jokekid on September 04, 2011, 10:08:57 AM
would it be possible to create animation converters?

i mean, there is already an app that opens a lot of different animation files... i think it was noesis or something like that, it would be awesome to be able to port dissidia animations...

im not requesting this, im just saying it would be great...

He said he didn't want to get into any other conversions until MDL0 was finished.

September 04, 2011, 03:26:44 PM #3478 Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:51:41 PM by ForOhFor Error
Animations would probably easier to port, but a pain to research the format of what you're porting from.

EDIT: BlackJax, There's a small problem with TEX0s in Okami - BrawlBox can READ them, but not WRITE them. That is, the texture files are actually different from Brawl. Here's some comparison files (with pallets included):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5869687/Tex0Plt0.zip

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Hey, can anyone help me get this into a .dae compatible with brawlbox?
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/sheet/1614

Its Zexion from Kingdom Hearts, just want to try something out.

Thanx,

       -xxmasal22xx
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]