Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Find the true meaning of this picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's two hints:
1. My heart is racing
2. My arms are shaking (not violently, just a little bit...)

:srs:

You can write objects?

Or you're going into a fit of blind rage from an unexpected bug? (Lol JK)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

September 05, 2011, 04:09:14 AM #3497 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:10:13 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 04:06:52 AM
Find the true meaning of this picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's two hints:
1. My heart is racing
2. My arms are shaking (not violently, just a little bit...)

:srs:
YOU GOT IMPORTED DAES TO EXPORT TO MDL0S :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think it's the fact the bones are movable on Imported models now?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 05, 2011, 04:20:46 AM
I think it's the fact the bones are movable on Imported models now?
Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2011, 04:09:14 AM
YOU GOT IMPORTED DAES TO EXPORT TO MDL0S :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Way to be boss.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




But if the rebuilder isn't bug free... it still won't work, correct?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 05, 2011, 04:28:24 AM
But if the rebuilder isn't bug free... it still won't work, correct?

Yeah and there's still a lot of things I need to do.
Writing the primtitives was the toughest thing I needed to do finish though.

Sorry Seg. I dono the Techy talk =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 05, 2011, 04:34:19 AM
Sorry Seg. I dono the Techy talk =p
Well, with the latest release, we couldn't successfully export imported DAEs.
This man's getting close to model importing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, congrats. I hope the rest of the to do list goes as well for you.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I'm going to ejaculate many times in quick succession. Final Fantasy Brawl will soon be a reality <3

Since this is talking about people wetting themselves, I found this appropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&ob=av3e
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]