Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2011, 03:20:37 PM
Hm? Wait a sec, does this mean the DAE to MDL0's ready or what?
Almost.
He's gotta get the imported models to show in-game first.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


All right! Maybe I'll start a project to commemorate this ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 04:06:52 AM
Find the true meaning of this picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's two hints:
1. My heart is racing
2. My arms are shaking (not violently, just a little bit...)

:srs:

Yoko rules. :vyse:

Did I win?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 05, 2011, 04:32:20 PM
Yoko rules. :vyse:

Did I win?
No.
See: my previous posts in this thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 05, 2011, 04:46:31 PM #3529 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 04:51:02 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I might suggest the new BrawlBox to have enhaced Model Viewer features, as I can't see my DAE files in BrawlBox... Everything appears as blank, but the names of textures, bones etc.. still show up, but I don't see anything. They do show up in 3ds Max, however but I've yet to understand the instructions on the OP to view any kind of model on BrawlBox. Or is it because I'm using Windows XP? Even my parent's computer don't show the models, and they have Windows 7.

If only someone could take my DAEs, import them to 3ds Max, then export them back with the instructions on the OP done at 100% to make them visible in BrawlBox...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Roo on September 05, 2011, 05:21:35 AM
Just remember who your pals where.

;^-^b

Yep. :af:

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 05, 2011, 04:32:20 PM
Yoko rules. :vyse:

Did I win?

Hell yes you won. :srs:

The following image is an MDL0, not a DAE.
And as extra proof, it's open in v0.63d which didn't have a dae importer at all. :vyse:


Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 04:55:01 PM
The following image is an MDL0, not a DAE.
And as extra proof, it's open in v0.63d which didn't have a dae importer at all. :vyse:


Too... much... win...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is there any way for me to convert my DAE to MDL0 files, or BrawlBox is the only converter yet? (When will it be released to the public?) I also wonder that if I can't see my models in BrawlBox, does this means they won't show up in Brawl, but will crash the Wii and beep instead?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 04:55:01 PM
Yep. :af:

Hell yes you won. :srs:

The following image is an MDL0, not a DAE.
And as extra proof, it's open in v0.63d which didn't have a dae importer at all. :vyse:


there is one thing i can say about this blackjax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
 
             


I'm wondering the same thing too. I wonder is it because my files are DAEs that I can't see them in BrawlBox or because I'm using Windows XP... Either way, I can't follow the tutorial correctly that is found on the OP anyways...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 04:55:01 PM
Yep. :af:

Hell yes you won. :srs:

The following image is an MDL0, not a DAE.
And as extra proof, it's open in v0.63d which didn't have a dae importer at all. :vyse:



Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

So, is the DAE to MDL0 will be out now or soon?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2011, 05:32:43 PM
So, is the DAE to MDL0 will be out now or soon?
It'll be out when it's out. Much work is still needed, altought the biggest step was just made, apparently.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 04:55:01 PM
Yep. :af:

Hell yes you won. :srs:

The following image is an MDL0, not a DAE.
And as extra proof, it's open in v0.63d which didn't have a dae importer at all. :vyse:




I think my heart skipped some beats when I read that.



Quote from: Tempo_ on September 05, 2011, 05:31:03 PM




10/10 to this post.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]