Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

thanks for the offer though =P

*paces frantically hoping it's not a miscarriage*
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

no problem!!!

*an hour has passed since his last post*.....

*taps foot anxiously*... where is he... :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


probably failed. i mean, it shouldn't be hard to just make the model, give it a crap ton of bones, and put it on Olimar... then test it ingame...

if it failed. something is wrong.. if it worked.. someting isn't wrong =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 18, 2011, 06:52:41 AM

probably failed. i mean, it shouldn't be hard to just make the model, give it a crap ton of bones, and put it on Olimar... then test it ingame...

if it failed. something is wrong.. if it worked.. someting isn't wrong =3
yeah, but i wouldnt have mind testing it for a stage, cause i got mah files all set!!! xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*waits in my bed with my cat using my laptop*
Patience is a virtue, but we're all excited about the results...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

that is indeed true... i guess we went kno till morning then
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Who here is excited?

*raises hand*


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 18, 2011, 07:52:58 AM


Who here is excited?

*raises hand*

i sure am!!  *raises mah hand + 10 extra hands on a stick*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

just pay attention and see. sometime things takes times, you can't rush it :<
Stupid Tinypic :C

we all kno that Pikazz... wait y the hell am i still awake? O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Offtopic time apparently........

*Hypes for whatever everyone else is hyping for*

Too lazy to read the 57 pages I've missed.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2011, 05:23:27 AM
I think I'm done. :srs:
I mean, I have a completely new MDL0 here with literally everything set (some things as default, like the shader).
Now I just need to import it like a regular model import and hopefully it will work.

Wish me luck. :vyse:

Btw I added an "Import Folder" button to BRRES nodes so you can mass-import dem textures, models and animations. It's really convenient. :O
My reaction:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>_>

and BJ completely ignored my question even though it was on topic....*sigh*

But hype anyway :af2:


September 18, 2011, 01:42:46 PM #4004 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:43:55 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I've spent the last 4 hours editing the Eyegore so that its looks would suit the one in the story I wrote, and I gave it a nice skeleton...but how do I rig everything to the model with 3DS Max 2010?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(