Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I found a CON3 Revolution ISO =3
And the character list in that game (Full character list which I could access with Wii scrubber?) that I want to import are there :D

I know who I'm trying the tutorial on once shaders are totally finished =3
Because unlike DOA4 characters, they'll come out of the game fully rigged with finger bones and everything :P

September 17, 2011, 04:44:59 AM #3976 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:47:44 AM by Justin712
Quote from: Tempo_ on September 16, 2011, 11:26:10 PM
There wouldn't happen to be .dae plugins for the 2009 version, would there?

Yeah, versions 9 through 2011 should be on the same page. Ya just gotta choose your version. If you can't find it then I'll just upload mine since that's the version of max I'm using. I thought it was a bit hard to find too.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

@BJ...
I'm not so sure about variables w/in variables in classes... =_=
BUT, I have seen this:
V = class0.class0_1.function(class1.class1_3.var)

just look into blender programming :P

I just need to figure out how to use classes... =.=


btw, thanx for the tip...
but to make sure I get this properly :P

#form
class form():
   def __init__(self,test):
       #initialization function

   #buttons go here

^is that right??

and how would I get the viewer to refresh, exactly??
(ignore that Q, I'll ask on DW)

anyways... thanx :)

EDIT: btw, I'm on my Wii >:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Snake do you know who this is? :af2:



It's hinata =3 ripped straight from CON Revolution 3
I have her saved as a 3DS max scene for the importer to try it out on. But I gots a few questions.

Hinata was SUPER tiny in BB viewing her MDL0. So I resized her to be much bigger (About the size of a brawl character) in the DAE file, which I got using AIS converter. Would it matter that I resized her if I'm using the importer? I have the resized version  saved as a 3DS Max file (2010) so yeah...

Question is, who to put her over when the importer does work :D
Probably I'll put her over zelda and sheik, that way I could psa her with and without a kunai and give her two final smashes =3

I think I'm done. :srs:
I mean, I have a completely new MDL0 here with literally everything set (some things as default, like the shader).
Now I just need to import it like a regular model import and hopefully it will work.

Wish me luck. :vyse:

Btw I added an "Import Folder" button to BRRES nodes so you can mass-import dem textures, models and animations. It's really convenient. :O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2011, 05:23:27 AM
I think I'm done. :srs:
I mean, I have a completely new MDL0 here with literally everything set (some things as default, like the shader).
Now I just need to import it like a regular model import and hopefully it will work.

Wish me luck. :vyse:

Btw I added an "Import Folder" button to BRRES nodes so you can mass-import dem textures, models and animations. It's really convenient. :O
1. HYPE.
2. I love you for batch importing textures :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Awaits, the results of the child.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 18, 2011, 05:23:27 AM
I think I'm done. :srs:
I mean, I have a completely new MDL0 here with literally everything set (some things as default, like the shader).
Now I just need to import it like a regular model import and hopefully it will work.

Wish me luck. :vyse:

Btw I added an "Import Folder" button to BRRES nodes so you can mass-import dem textures, models and animations. It's really convenient. :O
O_O  OH F*CK!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

*now awaits for results*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I wish i could test my models period.

my computer doesn't have a right Graphic card to handle 3ds max.

so i'm looking for someone. to make Inuyasha a proper model =/

i'm patient. and i might be working on another project =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 18, 2011, 06:05:34 AM
I wish i could test my models period.

my computer doesn't have a right Graphic card to handle 3ds max.

so i'm looking for someone. to make Inuyasha a proper model =/

i'm patient. and i might be working on another project =3
if you want, i can make it as a model for ya!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 18, 2011, 06:06:18 AMif you want, i can make it as a model for ya!
DSX8, have you seen my Eyegore model that I did from scratch? I would need someone to make bones, just as seen in the 2nd picture I posted, and anyone who helps me doing so will be fully credited as a Collaborator, so each download AND the model would go to both me and the person who helped me! Are you interested of this request? It's OK if you say no, I was just wondering...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 18, 2011, 06:20:14 AM
DSX8, have you seen my Eyegore model that I did from scratch? I would need someone to make bones, just as seen in the 2nd picture I posted, and anyone who helps me doing so will be fully credited as a Collaborator, so each download AND the model would go to both me and the person who helped me! Are you interested of this request? It's OK if you say no, I was just wondering...
im not sure HOW to add bones or how to rig it to a model... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I've Got Inuayasha as a model. with removed unneseccary polygons.

all he needs is Ike's Bones. and Having the Bones on his for the Hair.

i've got the Textures as a .TGA and the model as a .OBJ.

if i had 3ds max. i could do it... but my computer.... is ghey.

so may i still send the files to you DSX8. or would it not be wise, seeing how you probably couldn't do bones.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

September 18, 2011, 06:26:33 AM #3988 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 06:28:29 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 18, 2011, 06:25:29 AM
I've Got Inuayasha as a model. with removed unneseccary polygons.

all he needs is Ike's Bones. and Having the Bones on his for the Hair.

i've got the Textures as a .TGA and the model as a .OBJ.

if i had 3ds max. i could do it... but my computer.... is ghey.

so may i still send the files to you DSX8. or would it not be wise, seeing how you probably couldn't do bones.

I could do it if I knew how to rig bones... Do you have Ike's bones as a file?  'Cause I need to rig a model of my own, too.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

actually ya... dont send it to me cause i dont kno how to rig characters to a bone set =(
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady