Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 19, 2011, 02:07:59 AM
Glad to hear things are still running smothly, and just to be sure my questions aren't exactly ignored due to not being understandable and in one huge block of text. I'll list the questions I have now. They are all related to the importer....so yeah....

1: I viewed the mdl0 files from the character models in Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, and they were [censored]ing tiny! Like the size of a pikmen! So I saved their fixed models (From AIS converter) as a 3DS Max scene in 2008, then I opened them up in 2010 as a max scene to rescale them. So what I'm asking is, if it was saved as a DAE AFTER all the edits I wanted to make were done, would it work with the importer?

2: If I say, used ZSS's brawl bones for Tsunade, could I still import her over link? (Using the DAE Importer)

3: If the above is true, what kind of editing would I need to do tabuu wise? Since ZSS's bone indexes are very different from link.

Also, can you plz tell me what page Justins bone rigging tutorial is on, or maybe add it to the OP? I'd apriciate it ^+^

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Idk
4. Look at the OP some more

kay, thanks for answering my Q's I think I will rig her to ZSS's bones and try that.
Many of the Con3 Revolution models have a ton of unneded polygons :l especially anko xD

Will BJ ever have a post that doesn't contain "check the OP"?

Quote from: Roo on September 19, 2011, 02:37:40 AM
Will BJ ever have a post that doesn't contain "check the OP"?

Check the OP for the answer. :af: jk, that would be random : P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 19, 2011, 02:39:42 AM
Check the OP for the answer. :af: jk, that would be random : P

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ok BJ
I've just done a little of what I've failed to do last time I UD'd my resource thread... :P

I've now UD'd it with a little info on the shaders.
(what my brain currently knows about them)

I'll see what else I can do in due time >_>
(glad I UL'd images on Shader comparison)

anyways... feel free to have a look :)
I had to reference everything from thought... >_>
I hope to have a better description come tomorrow ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 19, 2011, 02:39:42 AMCheck the OP for the answer. :af: jk, that would be random : P

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing this. Seems like only a few people checks the OP... not everybody.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Because it's so hard to miss, right? :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

No, simple because some people don't wanna read. It's very easy to see, but most people don't wanna read.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Can anyone tell me where the skin modifier button is in 3DS Max 10?....

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 19, 2011, 10:46:13 PM
Can anyone tell me where the skin modifier button is in 3DS Max 10?....
inb4checktheop
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 19, 2011, 11:06:45 PM #4061 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:09:13 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I just learned that GameCube models can't be used on the Wii unless given a Brawl skeleton and exported as a DAE in 3DS Max. Ah crap... >:( my computer can't extract Snake's DAEs from BrawlBox (results are blank, nothing shows up for EVERY character in Brawl), and I would have an urgent need of Snake's bones for my model... but I guess this will never happen, since I have many problems with BrawlBox those times... :'(
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 19, 2011, 11:06:45 PM
I just learned that GameCube models can't be used on the Wii unless given a Brawl skeleton and exported as a DAE in 3DS Max.

... you just learned that?

Where the hell have you been.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 19, 2011, 11:56:44 PM
... you just learned that?

Where the hell have you been.
in the deep distant past? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 20, 2011, 12:02:32 AMin the deep distant past? lol

Well, I've seen many "GameCube Imports" on the Vault, such as Melee Zelda or Melee Young Link, so I thought this was possible to do the same thing with a character of a GameCube game... but I don't know... if we can't import GameCube models into Brawl, then how did those Melee characters got in the Vault (such as Young Link, Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu etc...)?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(