Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

a friend tested mario cap sandbag on the wii, it still got ingame lag D:
but it worked excellent on dolfin (I can't spell it right ;_; )

it must be something that dolfin does OR doesn't read compere to wii D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 02, 2011, 11:18:57 PM #4471 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:24:52 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: pikazz on October 02, 2011, 11:12:06 PMa friend tested mario cap sandbag on the wii, it still got ingame lag D: but it worked excellent on dolfin (I can't spell it right ;_; ) it must be something that dolfin does OR doesn't read compere to wii D:

How did you do to attach Mario's cap to SandBag? I wish to attach Kirby's Falcon Hat to ZSS, but I was told that "it was with the build BJ is working on." Does this means my BrawlBox cannot do it? And does this means you have the new, still unreleased BB?

By the way, it is "Dolphin", not 'dolfin'.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 02, 2011, 11:24:52 PM #4472 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:26:27 PM by pikazz
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 11:18:57 PM
How did you do to attach Mario's cap to SandBag? I wish to attach Kirby's Falcon Hat to ZSS, but I was told that "it was with the build BJ is working on." Does this means my BrawlBox cannot do it? And does this means you have the new, still unreleased BB?
I and RTB have the new, still unreleased BB for betatest and look for problem.
however, his build BJ is doing about adding things is not complete yet and me and RTB dont have it. will not spoil so much, but I am sure BJ want to complete that build before he release it in public ;3

and how I did add my mario cap to sandbag was done before I got this version of BB, I add it manually by hex. it's took whole day I tell you, time comsuming.
even if it's works in dolfin, it gets ingame lag on wii so it's still bugs left :>.>:

thanks, so it's spelled "Dolphin", thought it's something like the swedish word of it (delfin) so I was confused xD will try to remember that
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 02, 2011, 11:24:52 PMI and RTB have the new, still unreleased BB for betatest and look for problem. however, his build BJ is doing about adding things is not complete yet and me and RTB dont have it. will not spoil so much, but I am sure BJ want to complete that build before he release it in public ;3 and how I did add my mario cap to sandbag was done before I got this version of BB, I add it manually by hex. it's took whole day I tell you, time comsuming. even if it's works in dolfin, it gets ingame lag on wii so it's still bugs left :>.>:

Lucky! I would have wished to export a few models as MDL0s, but I can,t because I don't have the Beta BrawlBox you have.

Rumors says the MDL0 exporter works fine in the beta version, and MDL0s can be put in Brawl via the "Adding MDL0s from other games into Brawl" tutorial, but I do not know if this is true... If the rumor is true, would you mind if I send you the .DAE files so you could successfully convert them into MDL0s? (ONLY if the rumors about MDL0 exporting is true)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 02, 2011, 11:34:35 PM #4474 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:56:20 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 11:29:38 PM
Lucky! I would have wished to export a few models as MDL0s, but I can,t because I don't have the Beta BrawlBox you have.

Rumors says the MDL0 exporter works fine in the beta version, and MDL0s can be put in Brawl via the "Adding MDL0s from other games into Brawl" tutorial, but I do not know if this is true... If the rumor is true, would you mind if I send you the .DAE files so you could successfully convert them into MDL0s? (ONLY if the rumors about MDL0 exporting is true)

The "rumor" isn't true. :srs:
The v0.64d release doesn't even export primitives, and the unreleased v0.65 version still won't work in-game.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 11:29:38 PM
Rumors says the MDL0 exporter works fine in the beta version,
...
Go try that with the version we have.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah. Completely custom models that I've tried using the BrawlBox beta have issues in Dolphin, and none of them will work on the Wii yet. There's still a lot of work to be done, it seems. Stupid, cryptic MDL0 format. :srs:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 09:56:42 PM
Hey BJ, when the new BB would be released, could it be able to combine 2 MDL0s into one? Because I'd like to give ZSS a Falcon Helmet (gray one preferred), like you did with Peach wearing Mario's cap rather than her crown. The Falcon Helmet would be for one of my ZSS hacks, the famous J.E.N.O.V.A which I got a warning thanks to the boobies XD I'll censor the next time I post a pic of my J.E.N.O.V.A hack.

(...and I'm sorry for the spamming before. *facepalm*)

Why not just make it over Captain Falcon?

October 03, 2011, 06:12:28 AM #4478 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 06:16:07 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 03, 2011, 05:05:35 AMWhy not just make it over Captain Falcon?

Why ZSS and not C.Falcon? Well, J.E.N.O.V.A's a female alien from Final Fantasy VII, and Sephiroth believe she's his mother. The Falcon Helmet would mimic the iron helmet Shin-Ra putis on her when they found her in the Northern Crater. She also has huge breasts with eyes on them, long grey hair and a ponytail... (Crisis Core only) well, things Captain Falcon DO NOT have but that Zero Suit Samus DOES have. Sorry to go off-topic, I was just answering a question.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

would u 2 rather take that to a PM instead of in here? there's enough spam in here as if. lmao

anyways, on topic... how's the progress going so far BJ?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 03, 2011, 06:12:28 AM
Why ZSS and not C.Falcon? Well, J.E.N.O.V.A's a female alien from Final Fantasy VII, and Sephiroth believe she's his mother. The Falcon Helmet would mimic the iron helmet Shin-Ra putis on her when they found her in the Northern Crater. She also has huge breasts with eyes on them, long grey hair and a ponytail... (Crisis Core only) well, things Captain Falcon DO NOT have but that Zero Suit Samus DOES have. Sorry to go off-topic, I was just answering a question.
Like I said before.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 04:47:23 AM
Also, help threads exist for a reason :srs:
Less spam, more sexy previews :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@ any one who knows they have the answer

what if there was a bvh porter/converter? is it possible/probable? could it be implemented in the CHR0 porter/converter?

Just a thought...

October 03, 2011, 02:08:44 PM #4483 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:11:27 PM by Tcll
hey RTB...
ever look into the relocation data to see how those 4 values work??

I don't have the SDK extracted yet as my wii can only extract single-part rar files.

EDIT:
btw, I've used my hex to text program on Pika's MDL0 and Pichu's DAT

so all I need is a text editor, and I have a pseudo hex editor :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

.... does any1 kno how to remove faces from models? i think thats the reason y ur models dont work in game properly cause they have to many faces, which would make brawl lag.

cause both me and br3 r working on a stage together (City Escape), and we're only using 3 models, which is the street model, and 2 building models, and if we remove 1 building model, it causes no lag, and if we re-add it, it still lags...

hope this help on the lag issue O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady