Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 10, 2011, 02:39:29 AMI'll say it again, upgrade to the 3DS that the OP tutorial video uses. It is more than likely compatible.
:af: Guess what I got!? :af2: Yep, skeletons of Brawl Characters! :happy: Now, I would need somebody like pikazz or RTB to test it out, but that's not necessary obligated, I just wanna see my Snake model in action on a screenshot. I'll post the link to the DAE if anyone is interested.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 10, 2011, 03:00:15 AM
:af: Guess what I got!? :af2: Yep, skeletons of Brawl Characters! :happy: Now, I would need somebody like pikazz or RTB to test it out, but that's not necessary obligated, I just wanna see my Snake model in action on a screenshot. I'll post the link to the DAE if anyone is interested.

If you got them from GMod models, they're probably modified.

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 10, 2011, 03:05:55 AM
If you got them from GMod models, they're probably modified.
^ this... and the reason they might be modified is cause they most likely have added bones to the skeleton set. also... u dont have to announce that u have skeletons of "brawl characters" :srs:

if u want some1 to try it out, then send 1 of those 3 ppl a PM  (but most likely pikazz might not be able to kno how to attach the skeletons to ur models)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 10, 2011, 03:05:55 AMIf you got them from GMod models, they're probably modified.

^ this... and the reason they might be modified is cause they most likely have added bones to the skeleton set. also... u dont have to announce that u have skeletons of "brawl characters"

if u want some1 to try it out, then send 1 of those 3 ppl a PM  (but most likely pikazz might not be able to kno how to attach the skeletons to ur models)

Nope, I imported a crappy DAE (Censored Snake by DasDonkey), just to see it FAIL, but what did I got? Snake's bones! I then imported a raw .DAE file and got the same results! Overjoyed, I rigged them over a character ASAP. GMod costs money, so I don't go there. You were right about the plugin, the one BlackJax96 was giving in his tutorial was...outdated :P So yeah, wherever I export a DAE, I get the skeleton of the character I chose!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

If people ignore requests here, can't they at least give a Tut to importing and making them work in-game?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 10, 2011, 03:15:23 AM
If people ignore requests here, can't they at least give a Tut to importing and making them work in-game?

Check da OP

They aren't "ignoring" requests. They simply aren't taking any because they are in the beta-testing/debugging stage.

Cheesus Chrysler, why is this so hard to understand.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 10, 2011, 03:15:23 AM
If people ignore requests here, can't they at least give a Tut to importing and making them work in-game?

Honestly for the 1000th time, the v65 is not out yet. How can someone give a tutorial for something not available to the public? Plus, this isn't even a thread for requests. It's a thread for the progress on mdl0 importing and replacement and progress. Let's keep it that way.

*giggles* I understand that, in the processus of debugging, one's very busy, but I just wanted to have a model like Kit, so I thought someone could do it with my DAE file... but it seems I'll have to wait.

EDIT : Is it unusual that I still can't see it in BrawlBox? Will I be able to see it in the new BrawlBox?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 10, 2011, 03:20:57 AM
*giggles* I understand that, in the processus of debugging, one's very busy, but I just wanted to have a model like Kit, so I thought someone could do it with my DAE file... but it seems I'll have to wait.

Everyone wants a custom model in game. Kit got lucky. It happens. Can we throw the thread back on track please? Thanks.

What does BJ means by 'the importer is still not flawless'? Is it something that has to do with the shading?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 10, 2011, 03:26:54 AMWhat does BJ means by 'the importer is still not flawless'? Is it something that has to do with the shading?
It's not perfect/ready, etc.

Hey, I just woke up from under the bed to ask, what happens?
I see a cat, but a surprising lack of less cat.

:>.>: