Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Non-3D characters will be imported and function like Mr. Game & Watch.

...:srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 10, 2011, 09:34:44 PM
Non-3D characters will be imported and function like Mr. Game & Watch.

...:srs:
this need to be quote twice :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah, I didn't even though about that! XD But does G&W has any bones, besides the fact it isn't 3D?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 10, 2011, 09:34:44 PM
Non-3D characters will be imported and function like Mr. Game & Watch.

...:srs:

Well technically Mr. Game & Watch is a 3-D character with 2-D animations and a bunch of other stuff.

So a character like say, the girl from Drill Dozer who's a sprite, wouldn't exactly work.

Ah. I had completely forgotten about that.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 10, 2011, 09:34:44 PM
Non-3D characters will be imported and function like Mr. Game & Watch.

...:srs:
i cant wait to see true 2d characters besides GW lol but most 2D characters dont have a boneset right? they are just some  textures mixed together so it would look really wierd animated with a brawl squeleton
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gonna say this before Tcll has to: scripts can do texture animations (ex: blinking for the characters w/ 2d eyes)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 10, 2011, 09:52:25 PM
Gonna say this before Tcll has to: scripts can do texture animations (ex: blinking for the characters w/ 2d eyes)

Awesome! You'd be limited to 4 characters though wouldn't you?

No, wait what am I thinking. That's sorta the whole point of the importer...
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on October 10, 2011, 09:52:25 PM
Gonna say this before Tcll has to: scripts can do texture animations (ex: blinking for the characters w/ 2d eyes)
str0 editing? I can help about that lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

I got an inspiration on what to put over G&W...and it's THIS :
However, I think I'll have to make a 2d model with polygons rather than using a JPG picture 'cause I don't think that's possible...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Not sure what that is, but it sure is scary.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Justin712 on October 10, 2011, 10:09:25 PMNot sure what that is, but it sure is scary.
Karakasa Obake, a Japanese folklore monster ; an umbrella that reaches 100 years of existence. It is a Youkai, like Inuyasha, but a Karakasa is usually harmless and is part of the Tsukumogami family... my favorite Japanese demon ;D
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

when this is released with a tutorial of couse the first thing im gonna import is the melle mewtwo actual model from melle xD its really my Favorite character ever on SSB games  but i hope all the glitches are fixed up and everything or else ppl would just spam this thread with multiple reports of non working things  and i have time so i can wait :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I immediately thought of Kogasa when I saw that. :srs:


EDIT: I'm pretty we can take her umbrella model and use it for your thing. :O
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 10, 2011, 10:19:37 PMI immediately thought of Kogasa when I saw that. :srs: EDIT: I'm pretty we can take her umbrella model and use it for your thing. :O
Yeah! Nice idea! But where's the model?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(