Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I still say you guys have a "job" since you gotta still "build" the models. You have to resize them and what not. Plus it'd give you more leeway to what you can and can't do =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



@Pikazz and RTB.
Forgot to ask, did BJ96 ever send you the Naruto rig I made as testing material?
Because he did say it was importable into BBox, but the animations looked horrible and all messed up (and I would like to know if I have to use the rigging method RTB described a few pages back).

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 11, 2011, 07:38:59 PM
I still say you guys have a "job" since you gotta still "build" the models. You have to resize them and what not. Plus it'd give you more leeway to what you can and can't do =3

Quoted for truth, instead of having to go strictly with a model rip you could make something even more awesome such as this custom model someone made of guile from street fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also remember you won't be so restricted when it comes to texturing as you won't have to worry about the texture mapping as much.

Quote from: Ninka on October 11, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
Quoted for truth, instead of having to go strictly with a model rip you could make something even more awesome such as this custom model someone made of guile from street fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also remember you won't be so restricted when it comes to texturing as you won't have to worry about the texture mapping as much.
that model is amazing, but I don't think the wii will handle it... >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on October 11, 2011, 07:47:41 PM
that model is amazing, but I don't think the wii will handle it... >_>
It was more of an example of how people could get creative with their models that they import not so much of HEY DOODS IMPORT DIS.

be funny if someone did attempt a HD/realistic texture/vert pack
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Tcll on October 11, 2011, 06:25:10 PM
that's 100% of reason 2 on why I'm building this >:3

reason 1 is for my series "SSB Revenge of the Forgotton"
(I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS)
glad to see someone wants to get  5 character with their animations back to brawl mewtwo will look much better but since lets say you make meele mewtwo have lucarios boneset you rename the bones to fit melee animations wouldnt mewtwo still be limited since lucario has only 3 taill bones?  so maybe mewtwo would be a better import over Diddy kong to the awnsomness of taill bones  or can we add some bones or mess then around? the rest of the character will be perfect with their friends conterparts roy marth boneset drmario.mario or luigi pichu -pikachu young link toon link so the only real diference in bone even if renamed to match melle is mewtwo since i bet he had way more tail bones in melee do to the taill movement loking so natural like diddy kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 11, 2011, 07:43:40 PM
Quoted for truth, instead of having to go strictly with a model rip you could make something even more awesome such as this custom model someone made of guile from street fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also remember you won't be so restricted when it comes to texturing as you won't have to worry about the texture mapping as much.
That would look amazing over Snake >.<

At an attempt to re-rerail the thread, BlackJax, have you recorded the Kit Ballard in-game preview yet?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 01:19:24 AM
At an attempt to re-rerail the thread, BlackJax, have you recorded the Kit Ballard in-game preview yet?

i was about to ask the same thing :srs:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 01:19:24 AM
That would look amazing over Snake >.<

At an attempt to re-rerail the thread, BlackJax, have you recorded the Kit Ballard in-game preview yet?

Rendering is at 83%

lol looks like he started it b4 u guys even asked if he did xP

cant wait to see it =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady




That's pretty freakin' awesome.

It's so weird seeing Kit emerge from of Samus's suit. XD