Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 12, 2011, 06:05:57 AM
the model looks alittle to dark in the video
anyway to fix that?
its cause its shaders arnt working properly.. RTB is fixing that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That's really cool man. What other characters do you guys plan on doing besides her?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 12, 2011, 07:35:03 AM
That's really cool man. What other characters do you guys plan on doing besides her?
Other ideas I've got right now include Heavy Weapons Guy over Donkey Kong, Sniper over Link, The Spirit of the Mann-Conomy (K.G.B., Gunboats, Eyelander, Sandvich, possibly a few more things) over Meta Knight, and Rayman over Sonic. Also a couple of other things, which I'll keep to myself for now.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 07:45:56 AM
Other ideas I've got right now include Heavy Weapons Guy over Donkey Kong, Sniper over Link, The Spirit of the Mann-Conomy (K.G.B., Gunboats, Eyelander, Sandvich, possibly a few more things) over Meta Knight, and Rayman over Sonic. Also a couple of other things, which I'll keep to myself for now.
Heavy and Sanvitch team will pwn everyone! They will be... *gasp!* UNSTOPABLE!!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 07:45:56 AM
Other ideas I've got right now include Heavy Weapons Guy over Donkey Kong, Sniper over Link, The Spirit of the Mann-Conomy (K.G.B., Gunboats, Eyelander, Sandvich, possibly a few more things) over Meta Knight, and Rayman over Sonic. Also a couple of other things, which I'll keep to myself for now.
no love for mewtwo i see :S well anyway i hope you guys figure it out so we can import SSBM models and other models  from  other games like n64 games if i can find the dae this would be my first import  when the BB is released
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 12, 2011, 08:22:48 AMno love for mewtwo i see :S well anyway i hope you guys figure it out so we can import SSBM models and other models  from  other games like n64 games if i can find the dae this would be my first import  when the BB is released
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
We already have a Mewtwo ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?gjdxxd9794h8bjk Goes over Lucario, the perfect Mewtwo from Melee. As for me, my future projects are Dissidia Human Terra over Zelda, Dissidia Esper Terra over Sheik, Coeum hero over Snake, and ME as a Karakasa over ...hmmm... a character who would goes great with a youkai umbrella model port...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 12, 2011, 10:06:33 AM
We already have a Mewtwo ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?gjdxxd9794h8bjk Goes over Lucario, the perfect Mewtwo from Melee. As for me, my future projects are Dissidia Human Terra over Zelda, Dissidia Esper Terra over Sheik, Coeum hero over Snake, and ME as a Karakasa over ...hmmm... a character who would goes great with a youkai umbrella model port...
i already know that mewtwo and it isnt perfect  i know its good buts its way out of perfection a true melee model or even the pokemon stadium model for a retro fell xD would be much better IMO.


Btw ppl say that the shader doesnt work  but what does it actually do?? and is that the problem behind importing or is there any other critical problems?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 12, 2011, 10:17:15 AMi already know that mewtwo and it isnt perfect  i know its good buts its way out of perfection a true melee model or even the pokemon stadium model for a retro fell xD would be much better IMO. Btw ppl say that the shader doesnt work  but what does it actually do?? and is that the problem behind importing or is there any other critical problems?
I dunno. If the shading was the only prob, it wouldn't have bothered to get the new BrawlBox, as my Lucas texture has no shading, because I made him like that. That doesn't even bother me, it gives him a TWW style character look, as if he WAS in TWW.  But is seems the new BB still has other problems besides the shading...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I cant wait for this to be complete, so i can FINALLY get a good silver model!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have this to say to BJ and the gang.



. . .

Just kidding, keep on truckin' and kickin' arse!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I just want to know how to get my Naruto rig working for when the importer is finished and released.

Anywho, great job on the Kit import RTB and BJ96, and other then the shading, it looks flawless.

I've suddently decided to put Flandre over Pit for obvious reasons (the texture's not good for me) when the new BB will be released. Anyways, that's very nice progress out there!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Now I want that Miku model even more. This can't come out soon enough.

EDIT: The new BB should absolutely include Vis0 adding. =) All the Motion files with Vis0 I try in my PSA freeze when grabbed.

hey RTB...
I've created a thread to talk about the MDL0 format :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34404.0

we can all use that instead of having to clutter up BJ's thread
(I can't keep up with the thread if my last post is 7 pages back)

EDIT:
hey BJ... I know you have this better than anyone :)
can you PM me your info on all CHR0 versions :/

why?
for my animation converter
(a sub program of my model converter)
^meaning it's part of it

what if you wanted to take a brawl model and convert it to an animated DAE
you'd have to import the animations to do so >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 03:46:04 AM
Hrm. For one thing, I think that the offsets NEED to end with a "0" for everything that's not the bones or first material, or else it may not work right. Shifting Jigglypuff's ear material forward by 4 bytes made it screw up.

...

Don't tell me that's why Kit was able to work (all offsets ended at "0x#0") and Flandre didn't (all offsets ended at "0x#4")...! :srs:
that's something pretty intressting, let me check that up!
Stupid Tinypic :C