Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

"This thread has been derailed with :vyse: and "
- Segtendo
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ls777 on October 22, 2011, 03:53:25 AM

   

"one may lead another to fantastic rainbow hair, but one cannot force another to partake in fantastic rainbow hair" 
-Albert Einstein

no u

I win

Hmm I think I'm gooing to report all of you for .....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD

Ehh.....hope you get this kickass thing finished soon, mainly so you can start work on the other kickass thing you're doing.

glad to see ur working more on the PMD importer :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 21, 2011, 11:23:14 PM
I put some more work into the PMD importer today. The following image is not a dae. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still no weights yet though.
real epic if you ask me

found a pretty instressting glitch by adding enough bones to Dragoon so everything is diviable with 0x20.
hard to describe  :srs:
however, some wierd point about the MissingNo sandbag, it get glitchy if Jigglypuff is in play and not dedede O_O
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 22, 2011, 05:45:01 AM #5300 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:48:09 AM by BlackJax96
I completely genetically modified Nel's model.
I edited her bone tree to match up all the required bones to Bowser's and I edited the XF flags, material settings and shader to match Haruhi's.

I got some DAMN EPIC results.



Welcome to a new generation of hacking.

So wait...
Nel using Bowser's bones?
Including his MotionEtc.pac?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 22, 2011, 05:48:17 AM #5302 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:49:23 AM by Tempo_
ARGH. WHAT THE ****. I'M ABOUT TO SLEEP, BUT YOU HAVE TO POST THIS.

Great, now I want to wait and see it. :srs:

EDIT: Never mind, it's up as soon as I post. That looks absolutely sexy. Dem shadows and dat success. :happy:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 05:45:01 AM
I completely genetically modified Nel's model.
I edited her bone tree to match up all the required bones to Bowser's and I edited the XF flags, material settings and shader to match Haruhi's.

I got some DAMN EPIC results.



Welcome to a new generation of hacking.
Oooh.
So shiny :3
And congrats man! She's looking swag!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2011, 05:45:01 AM
I completely genetically modified Nel's model.
I edited her bone tree to match up all the required bones to Bowser's and I edited the XF flags, material settings and shader to match Haruhi's.

I got some DAMN EPIC results.



Welcome to a new generation of hacking.
FREAKING SMEXY!!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 05:47:03 AM
So wait...
Nel using Bowser's bones?
Including his MotionEtc.pac?

Heck no. :srs:

When you import a model, you gotta match up TransN with the original model's TransN and stuff.

That... is so full of win.. I think the mods will have to come up with a new badge for the ammount of win you just generated
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Like the "BlackJax is our new king" badge? :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 22, 2011, 05:55:19 AM
Like the "BlackJax is our new king" badge? :srs:
He should get the Vyse badge for having the most amount of Vyse in one thread lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2011, 05:56:32 AM
He should get the Vyse badge for having the most amount of Vyse in one thread lol
lol I'd say the brawlbox icon =3

But yeah.. that photo is oozing was all sorts of epicness =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!