Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 07:28:52 PM
I'm getting ready. But where's the model importer?
get out frog.png

not out yet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 07:28:52 PM
I'm getting ready. But where's the model importer?
*facepalm*
He's fixing it up right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 07:30:24 PM
On my computer
It's in the vastness of your mind... programing BrawlBox at 20x faster then the speed of people with a computer.. Carefully locked away in the cyberspace and getting things done :vyse:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




For those who may be wondering, rigging can be a pain in the butt.

:srs:

At least, my experience with it was. I could never get it right. /:

Anyway, can't wait for the release and blah blah blah. I think I'll go get Aaron rip me some MP3 models. :af:

Actually rigging is easy when you figure it out :af: but it's still a pain in the butt
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
Actually rigging is easy when you figure it out :af: but it's still a pain in the butt
i still cant figure out how to do rigging cause my Dissidia 012 bones dont even show in my stages at all when imported into 3ds max >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 23, 2011, 07:36:00 PM
For those who may be wondering, rigging can be a pain in the butt.

:srs:

At least, my experience with it was. I could never get it right. /:

Anyway, can't wait for the release and blah blah blah. I think I'll go get Aaron rip me some MP3 models. :af:

I agree with you about rigging. I had a model who was always geting deformed when animated with a MotionEtc file on BrawlBox, and this made me intensively md, for all the hours I've wasted on the rigging. Hopefuly there will be a tutorial to make 'em work in Brawl...

Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2011, 07:39:09 PM
i still cant figure out how to do rigging cause my Dissidia 012 bones dont even show in my stages at all when imported into 3ds max >.>
I have Terra Branford with her bones and I can move her body parts really easily. Don't know why you have trouble...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 07:40:48 PM
I agree with you about rigging. I had a model who was always geting deformed when animated with a MotionEtc file on BrawlBox, and this made me intensively md, for all the hours I've wasted on the rigging. Hopefuly there will be a tutorial to make 'em work in Brawl...
I have Terra Branford with her bones and I can move her body parts really easily. Don't know why you have trouble...
well the bones r in the .SMD files i made with the stage models... they do get imported into 3ds max, but they dont show at all, even if i separate the whole stage from 1 material into 28 materials
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


party destroyer

there is something about my BB I am angry about
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz, did you see the title?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on October 23, 2011, 07:47:49 PM

party destroyer

there is something about my BB I am angry about
read title plox lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

BJ: I know i've asked this before, but please see if you can get brsar's working in BB again, IDK if it's this update or the next one. (I'd rather wait for the next one) but that's the only other thing I would ask. Sense you're adding a Real time PSA editor already anyways...

ok i dont see any models in pmd format :srs: and for miku miku dance it needs pmm format and my models are already a .dae so how will i import that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.