Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 08:38:00 PM
I do. :>
You gonna do it? :happy:
Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 08:38:20 PM
I do like Volnutt's face in Legends.
The model we have for the moveset only has one face: a serious one :srs:
My point entirely
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Who tough today was the day the model importer would be released xD so whos gonna import melee mewtwo over lucario boneset?This is a must someone needs to make it happen xD.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


melee Dr. mario with mario´s boneset?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Camonsters on October 23, 2011, 08:40:55 PM
Easy fix. Combine the face of the old model with the new model.

Got a point there o-o. I shall do it! But I still need models from that game, like tisiel and bon, and tron, and roll, and maybe even a few others
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I have a question:
My DAE is over 2 MB. I'm worried the model won't work. Will there be a way to reduce filesize?

Quote from: megaminerproductions on October 23, 2011, 08:33:26 PM
Is there nobody who thought of this?


Lol smashhackers was doing this before he got banned XD
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

GAH! So I finished rigging Amy's model, and I bent a bone to see what I needed to fix, and the whole thing reset NOW I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 08:54:52 PM
GAH! So I finished rigging Amy's model, and I bent a bone to see what I needed to fix, and the whole thing reset NOW I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN

The moral of the story is save often.

So much spam here ...  :srs:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

It's still there. :srs:
Misc->Other
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey, BJ? Can I get that Miku model you worked on? I'm worried mine is too big in filesize. With ZSS' boneset?

Back on topic: I can't contain my hype right now... I look forward to this!

And now, to patiently wait!

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 23, 2011, 08:26:54 PM


Someone's itching to join.

Import ALL the Touhou Characters

Really, do it.

I may start doing this myself. Doesn't seem impossible to figure out.

@Tabuu: There is the model that comes with MikuMikuDance. Why not use that one?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 08:59:41 PM
It's still there. :srs:
Misc->Other

LOL yeah I noticed. :srs:

Quote from: Tabuu Hatsune on October 23, 2011, 09:01:14 PM
Hey, BJ? Can I get that Miku model you worked on? I'm worried mine is too big in filesize. With ZSS' boneset?

Back on topic: I can't contain my hype right now... I look forward to this!

And now, to patiently wait!

Mine was too big in filesize too...