Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I don't have MMD. Or where to find it. And I need a premade DAE cuzz I can't get my hands on 3dS Max.

Epic Avi Make =3 Now I'm ready to work on Kit!!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Posted to the Brawlvault.

Now excuse me while me and RTB run to higher ground from the swarming crowds.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1st to post

Pants have been sharted in.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay, now to find a Miku model and get someone to help me DAE it, get ZSS' bones on it and I can resume work on my PSA.


And before anyone asks, yes, you can add metal box effects to characters without any problems!


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 09:13:17 PM
And before anyone asks, yes, you can add metal box effects to characters without any problems!



MIND IS NOW OFFICIAL DESTROYED
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

That looks [censored]ing sick.
Do release :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So, this is definitely going to be a mind[censored] for Nintendo, am I right?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Thank you BlackJax96!!! Nice work out there, guys!

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 09:13:17 PM
And before anyone asks, yes, you can add metal box effects to characters without any problems!

Nice, I'd love to see my model being metallized. But have you seen my PM?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2011, 09:15:50 PMThank you BlackJax96!!! Nice work out there, guys!
Nice, I'd love to see my model being metallized. But have you seen my PM?
Yeah, I have. Wanna finish up Kit, first, though.

October 23, 2011, 09:17:34 PM #5638 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:19:31 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 09:16:45 PM
Yeah, I have. Wanna finish up Kit, first, though.

I can post a video again for you if you want. XD Yay videos
And then I could put it in to the Brawlbox submission as a demo video

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 23, 2011, 09:14:03 PM
MIND IS NOW OFFICIAL DESTROYED
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 09:13:17 PM
And before anyone asks, yes, you can add metal box effects to characters without any problems!


Man I have to say so myself, I look mighty fine in silver.

Oh RTB? Did you get Blade in the model? I really need it D=
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!