Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

ok now whos gonna make a real tutorial on how to do this from start to finish and also a tutorial on how to rig .obj models to have bones??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 23, 2011, 10:05:42 PMYou kids and your problems with DAE importing, it took me a minute to get this imported
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Anyway great job blackjax can't wait to play around with this some more.

just tried importing that, it worked. must be a problem with my models rather then my OS.

@ Blackjax

alrite i will try that then. but im suprised grey fox didnt work considering hes rigged and hes a brawl model.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 10:12:32 PM
ok now whos gonna make a real tutorial on how to do this from start to finish and also a tutorial on how to rig .obj models to have bones??

Isn't there one in the OP?


Quote from: Spex130 on October 23, 2011, 10:15:42 PMIsn't there one in the OP?

well only showing how to get .pmd models to work not how to get other model formats to work such as .obj since most models are in this form
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

October 23, 2011, 10:20:43 PM #5704 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:24:41 PM by pikazz

the reason is many, I still CANT import DAE since the beginning of betatesting.
have the right things and everything!
but the problem is everything is set on 0 and definitions often disappeares.
looked at one of my FAIL MDL0 and one of BJ96 WORKING in BB MDL0 from same DAE, mine is 6 0000 strings lesser and only have half the weight.
can be open in 63 but not be viewed cause something isn't indexed right.
crashing with the newest BB

somehow I feel like my help doesn't help anyone or anything.

and many things irl, many many things bad irl
like my GF broke up with me, fully this day

have so many DAE I wanna test and betatest and everything but everythings seems to be against me
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 23, 2011, 10:20:43 PM
the reason is many, I still CANT import DAE since the beginning of betatesting.
have the right things and everything!
but the problem is everything is set on 0 and definitions often disappeares.
looked at one of my FAIL MDL0 and one of BJ96 WORKING in BB MDL0 from same DAE, mine is 6 0000 strings lesser and only have half the weight.
can be open in 63 but not be viewed cause something isn't indexed right.

somehow I feel like my help doesn't help anyone or anything.

and many things irl, many many things bad irl


Don't worry Pikazz. I'm sure you helped somehow. I mean, BJ thanked you in the official release and everything.

On that note, you are using the released version, right?


Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
well only showing how to get .pmd models to work not how to get other model formats to work such as .obj since most models are in this form

Just get the model into 3ds Max, skip the PMD part, and follow Justin's tutorial.
It's called using common sense.

Tests with OBJ imports:

- Export a obj import as dae: No problem
- Edit the obj import (adding a bone) in brawlbox: Doesn't show in old brawlbox, ingame slowdown and model not shown
- Import again the dae into brawlbox: Shows in old brawlbox, similar slowdown with no model in game.

Gonna test the bone adder in brawl models, let's see...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 10:24:30 PMJust get the model into 3ds Max, skip the PMD part, and follow Justin's tutorial. It's called using common sense.

justin's tutorial isnt thorough enough i read it but what do i do after i get all the skins and bones done?? what do i export it over???
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Spex130 on October 23, 2011, 10:22:35 PM

Don't worry Pikazz. I'm sure you helped somehow. I mean, BJ thanked you in the official release and everything.

On that note, you are using the released version, right?
yesh, I using that version, still same error.

seriously, I am angry  :notimp:
Stupid Tinypic :C

If i download .net framework 4.0.3.319 for BrawlBox v0.65 will it mess up Dolphin (Emulator)?
-

Quote from: the98pika on October 23, 2011, 10:29:34 PM
If i download .net framework 4.0.3.319 for BrawlBox v0.65 will it mess up Dolphin (Emulator)?
i don't believe so. It installs as a seprate program since I can run them both
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quick question, Can I just rig the whole model to a single bone and export it? Im only going to be doing stages... do I even need to rig it at all?

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 23, 2011, 10:31:21 PMi don't believe so. It installs as a seprate program since I can run them both
Oh ok thanks.
-

October 23, 2011, 10:34:02 PM #5714 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:35:15 PM by DSX8
im having issue's....

im getting this error...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it does that whenever i export the dae as a mdl0, or try to preview the model, or expand the MDL0 to make edits to it... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady