Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Holy [censored] people are are so dramatic I can't even run into a damn thread without seeing that [censored] [censored].

Anyway, as I already told you BlackJackie, congrats bro!

Now go update the blog >=O

Much love.

OH YES! It..it WORKED!!! Finally, my bad mood is over! Evrything's working fine! I think I should let people know the problem I had ; if you save it as a PAC file rather than a PCS file, DO NOT LET THE PAC FILE GETTING COMPRESSED!!! That was my problem. Glad it's over :D Many thanks, BlackJax!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:06:48 PM
^This.

If it works for me, it will work for you if you do it right. End of story.

ok then how about a CLEAR tutorial starting with

how to edit a model that isnt a pmd all the way to how to export the model because justins tutorial is to me a fail and your tutorial is to narrow on a certain fromat
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 11:14:38 PM
ok then how about a CLEAR tutorial starting with

how to edit a model that isnt a pmd all the way to how to export the model because justins tutorial is to me a fail and your tutorial is to narrow on a certain fromat

Skip the [censored] PMD part and you win

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:16:47 PMSkip the [censored] PMD part and you win

ok but what about rigging it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:16:47 PM
Skip the [censored] PMD part and you win

C'mon BJ, you're gonna have to be a lot clearer than that.

>_>"

guys, BJ seems to be getting annoyed. stop posting read thru the recent 5 pages and he will most likely of answered the question you have.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2011, 11:02:43 PM
more like HE... not she >.>

herpa derp. retarded moment on my part, sorry BJ.

Kit's almost ready for release. Just got to fix up the metal shader again (fixed the derpy eyeposing and Final Smash eyes), then she's good to go. ;D

Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 11:20:50 PMguys, BJ seems to be getting annoyed. stop posting read thru the recent 5 pages and he will most likely of answered the question you have.

ive did that i read justins tutorial i watched bj tutorial 5 times and it still is unclear on so many things
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 11:22:17 PMKit's almost ready for release. Just got to fix up the metal shader again (fixed the derpy eyeposing and Final Smash eyes), then she's good to go. ;D
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 11:22:17 PMKit's almost ready for release. Just got to fix up the metal shader again (fixed the derpy eyeposing and Final Smash eyes), then she's good to go. ;D
Nice to hear that. I hope my model is also coming soon, but I'm sure of it! ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I just have one question and one alone. I can't seem to figure textures out o-o. They all have no textures when I port them into brawlbox
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I just tested importing another model I fixed. It worked perfectly fine.
I did mention way back that model importing wouldn't be as easy as you all thought. Was I wrong?

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 11:22:17 PM
Kit's almost ready for release. Just got to fix up the metal shader again (fixed the derpy eyeposing and Final Smash eyes), then she's good to go. ;D

Awesome! :D

October 23, 2011, 11:26:35 PM #5758 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:27:47 PM by EnigmaticSpirit
Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 11:14:38 PM
ok then how about a CLEAR tutorial starting with

You know, what you COULD do is sit there and think about the stuff for 5 minutes to comprehend it than yelling "I don't get it; it's your fault!" Or you could read his and other people's posts. Or you could work on it for a little while and learn from experience. But who likes to actually think now days? That's crazy talk isn't it.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:24:48 PMI just tested importing another model I fixed. It worked perfectly fine. I did mention way back that model importing wouldn't be as easy as you all thought. Was I wrong? Awesome! :D
Your BrawlBox is awesome, I found out what was wrong with it, and it was due to compressed PAC files. I also redone my models following your tutorial, and everything worked fine! Thanks so much! (I apologize for before when I said it wasn't working, my fault...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(