Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 23, 2011, 11:22:17 PM
Kit's almost ready for release. Just got to fix up the metal shader again (fixed the derpy eyeposing and Final Smash eyes), then she's good to go. ;D
I await, drool and all..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



@enigmaticsprit

......dont you think ive been trying to figure it out......ive asked questions and no reply..then this comes out and i ask a question no reply  again...i watch the tutorial over and over..still dont get it.....i look a justins tutorial....it sucks and still leaves me wondering wtf.....so if anyone can make a CLEAR turorial on how to do this id appreciate this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

hey uhmm i dont know if i should put this here but anyway i was trying to usa the new brawl box and this meesage showed up:
To run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
V4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for intructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework.
what should i do?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Found an error. Models that have no bones are written with "weighted" in the vertex format. Since there's only topN and trasN, it's not actually weighted and all the objects are only single bind. Basically, Brawlbox tries to read an influence that's not there and crashes.

I'll fix this asap, as it's necessary for stages with no bones.

Quote from: Vitinho on October 23, 2011, 11:39:07 PM
hey uhmm i dont know if i should put this here but anyway i was trying to usa the new brawl box and this meesage showed up:
To run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
V4.0.30319
Contact your application publisher for intructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework.
what should i do?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Microsoft+.net+framework


There is one. In the OP. I don't model and even I was able to import a model into BrawlBox.. and that was 64d!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I have a question that someone else asked somewhere and I was wondering the same thing:

If you're gonna use a model for a stage, would it be feasible to only rig it to one bone and then use it like that?

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 23, 2011, 11:35:02 PM
I don't get it.
Stare at it and attempt to comprehend it until it makes sense. I've read plenty of tutorials that took a while to understand. Other people have apparently not had a problem dude; watch it, try to comprehend it, and read his last posts. He has explained everything over nine-thousand times.

@BlackJax: Awesome. I am going to wait for a few so bugs can be worked out, but it's awesome you are still working on finding stuff.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:40:27 PM
Found an error. Models that have no bones are written with "weighted" in the vertex format. Since there's only topN and trasN, it's not actually weighted and all the objects are only single bind. Basically, Brawlbox tries to read an influence that's not there and crashes.

I'll fix this asap, as it's necessary for stages with no bones.
all found by urs truely.. moi... well also BJ also xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2011, 11:47:43 PM
all found by urs truely.. moi... well also BJ also xD

Yeah, with help from DSX8.

October 23, 2011, 11:48:33 PM #5770 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:50:48 PM by Ls777
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:40:27 PM
Found an error. Models that have no bones are written with "weighted" in the vertex format. Since there's only topN and trasN, it's not actually weighted and all the objects are only single bind. Basically, Brawlbox tries to read an influence that's not there and crashes.

I'll fix this asap, as it's necessary for stages with no bones.

Oh thanks. lul. I was trying to do that.

EDIT: It seems I succesfully imported the model.. but I lost the textures..

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, I didn't see this anywhere in the tutorials, I may've missed it, but how do you get a Brawl skeleton into 3ds max?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 11:48:19 PM
Yeah, with help from DSX8.
i just had a feeling that it was the problem with most of the ppl on here :>.> palm:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Angelglory on October 23, 2011, 11:50:54 PM
Hey, I didn't see this anywhere in the tutorials, I may've missed it, but how do you get a Brawl skeleton into 3ds max?
He has a link to a post in here in the OP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]