Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hehe. heh.
stage editing is going to explode

Quote from: Ls777 on October 24, 2011, 12:38:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hehe. heh.
stage editing is going to explode

Sick stuff man

There's no more excuses for 2D stages, at least.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I still have my MGS2 stuff on my PC, which I powered on by punching my AC adapter. Seriously.

So does your tutorial still apply or not?

Still cool that I can resize Simon with this either way. Thank you!

Quote from: Friedslick6 on October 24, 2011, 12:40:12 AM
There's no more excuses for 2D stages, at least.
I have ONE more 2d stage to release... not all stages work in 3d, depending on what the theme of the stage is..

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 24, 2011, 12:40:24 AM
I still have my MGS2 stuff on my PC, which I powered on by punching my AC adapter. Seriously.

So does your tutorial still apply or not?

Still cool that I can resize Simon with this either way. Thank you!

Lol yeah and no problem.

Quote from: Ls777 on October 24, 2011, 12:42:01 AM
I have ONE more 2d stage to release... not all stages work in 3d, depending on what the theme of the stage is..
Oh sorry, I meant the "3D" stages you occasionally see posted here.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

October 24, 2011, 12:48:57 AM #5812 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:54:11 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Ls777 on October 24, 2011, 12:38:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hehe. heh.
stage editing is going to explode
If I can, I want to try and rig SM64 Mario to Mario's bones.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 12:48:57 AM
If I can, I want to try and rig SM64 Mario to Mario's bones.

Do it. I approve! :happy:


Ergh, screw it. I'm really not sure what's buggering up the metal shader for her body and not her eyes, but I'm gonna go release Kit anyway within an hour. It's only a minor problem, anyway, nothing game-breaking.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 12:55:56 AM
Ergh, screw it. I'm really not sure what's buggering up the metal shader for her body and not her eyes, but I'm gonna go release Kit anyway within an hour. It's only a minor problem, anyway, nothing game-breaking.

I await your release! Kit's the first Dl. I wanna be the second! :happy:


Hmmm..... why will that Miku model not work in-game? It only increased the filesize 20KB or so...

Quote from: Ls777 on October 24, 2011, 12:38:19 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hehe. heh.
stage editing is going to explode
I think my pants are going to explode as well! XD

This post has been Pac-Man approved!

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 12:55:56 AM
Ergh, screw it. I'm really not sure what's buggering up the metal shader for her body and not her eyes, but I'm gonna go release Kit anyway within an hour. It's only a minor problem, anyway, nothing game-breaking.
this is the dual Samus/zss one right? =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Is anyone able to help me rig a model for this first time?