Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 24, 2011, 02:23:20 AM

Can't wait for that Rosalina I saw a page or so back. Gonna see what I can do with some Twilight Princess models. To the tutorials!
We can have Ordon Link! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Will that Miku have flowing hair? Would be kind of weird if it were totally stiff. Also I would kill for a Miku over Peach. The brawl minus version of Peach is just epic.

And Kit is now on the vault. So it begins...

I need to get in on this, but I still feel like I should wait until some bugs are ironed out.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but how do I use the model rebuilder feature? I want to reduce the headerlen in some of the bones.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 01:17:49 AM
And about my Flandre that I wanna make a color pack, does it work well over Pit?

STOP STEALING MY 2 YEAR LONG PROJECT DAMNIT!! DX
I'm finally able to work on it and you're just going to go ahead and take it?!

Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:29:58 AM
STOP STEALING MY 2 YEAR LONG PROJECT DAMNIT!! DX
I'm finally able to work on it and you're just going to go ahead and take it?!
Tokoyami... i suggest u quit what ur doing an do another model, stop stealing Roo's thunder -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:29:58 AM
STOP STEALING MY 2 YEAR LONG PROJECT DAMNIT!! DX
I'm finally able to work on it and you're just going to go ahead and take it?!

ROO JUST GIVE UP ON IT WE ALL WANT TOKOYAMITHEDARK'S VERSION!! /troll

No but Roo don't worry. They will be 2 very different projects so just keep working on your own version because yours is a full project while his is just like a one slot thing.

Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:29:58 AM
STOP STEALING MY 2 YEAR LONG PROJECT DAMNIT!! DX
I'm finally able to work on it and you're just going to go ahead and take it?!

I was waiting for you to pop up.

START WORKING NOW.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Camonsters on October 24, 2011, 02:34:29 AM
ROO JUST GIVE UP ON IT WE ALL WANT TOKOYAMITHEDARK'S VERSION!! /troll

No but Roo don't worry. They will be 2 very different projects so just keep working on your own version because yours is a full project while his is just like a one slot thing.
I'd rather see Roo's version since I've seen him around more than Tokoyami.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Will continue progress on Rosalina tomorrow after school. For now, I sleep.

October 24, 2011, 02:38:40 AM #5859 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:39:44 AM by Roo
Quote from: Camonsters on October 24, 2011, 02:34:29 AM
No but Roo don't worry. They will be 2 very different projects so just keep working on your own version because yours is a full project while his is just like a one slot thing.

He's making a recolor pack for a character he knows nothing about, with that being the only end product? Why not just leave it to me, with my entire Import, PSA, texturizing project I've been working on for years? :srs:

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 24, 2011, 02:36:37 AM
I was waiting for you to pop up.

START WORKING NOW.

Sorry, was at a party. XD

Uh, BJ has to make some last minute changes to the model, like give her her Leiveteinn, and her multiple heads for multiple faces.

Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:38:40 AM
He's making a recolor pack for a character he knows nothing about, with that being the only end product? Why not just leave it to me, with my entire Import, PSA, texturizing project I've been working on for years? :srs:

Sorry, was at a party. XD

Uh, BJ has to make some last minute changes to the model, like give her her Leiveteinn, and her multiple heads for multiple faces.
Whatever, both of you can do it individually. This'd be like fighting about who makes the Shadow Vertex. There's about 20 or 30 of them, deal with it. And the same will happen here.

It's not that I'm supporting Tokoyami, I mean, who'd support that guy? I just don't want to see this argues about who makes what start growing now.

Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:29:58 AMSTOP STEALING MY 2 YEAR LONG PROJECT DAMNIT!! DX I'm finally able to work on it and you're just going to go ahead and take it?!
I'm not stealing any project in any way. Like Camonsters said, and I know it IS true, both Flandres will be very different. Mine is a one-slot color pack while yours will be a marvellous rig with exclusive animations and attacks with custom bones. Mine is just a plain old rotten Pit's bones because I suck at PSA. Again, if you call me a THIEF again, I think I'll report your post for disruptive behavior, as you're making me feel very uneasy, as I worked hard, too! :srs: It's like saying that anyone who created Sephiroth models besides BigBadBooya are thieves...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 02:42:43 AMIt's like saying that anyone who created Sephiroth models besides BigBadBooya are thieves...
Considering the fact BigBadBooya never created a Sephiroth model?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 24, 2011, 02:23:20 AM
Playing with Kit is amazing. It feels so.... weird. Like, it's ground-breaking.

Or something. XD

I told you! :O
It just feels... different. :srs:

And about finishing Flandre's model... I should get to that.

Quote from: Albafika on October 24, 2011, 02:44:13 AMConsidering the fact BigBadBooya never created a Sephiroth model?
His team did it, however, then many other Sephys appeared out of nowhere, resulting in many Sephiroth models availlable for Marth. The same thing will happen to Flandre, there's a Flandre model for Zelda and a texture recolor for Pit :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(