Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 02:42:43 AMI think I'll report your post for disruptive behavior, as you're making me feel very uneasy, as I worked hard, too!

Seriously?...

seriously....?

:srs: ly?

Go ahead and do what you want then. I don't claim ownership of Flandre, I cant legally.
Just know that everyone here has already stated they dont particularly care for you're version, as it's not really the full character they where promised years ago....

Come to think of it, why the heck ARE you doing this anyways?

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 02:48:12 AM
His team did it, however, then many other Sephys appeared out of nowhere, resulting in many Sephiroth models availlable for Marth. The same thing will happen to Flandre, there's a Flandre model for Zelda and a texture recolor for Pit :srs:
His team didn't do it, he only did a wing and used Sephiroth to preview it...

Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:48:28 AM
Seriously?...

seriously....?

:srs: ly?

Go ahead and do what you want then. I don't claim ownership of Flandre, I cant legally.
Just know that everyone here has already stated they dont particularly care for you're version, as it's not really the full character they where promised years ago....

Come to think of it, why the heck ARE you doing this anyways?
Quote from: Albafika on October 24, 2011, 02:42:25 AM
Whatever, both of you can do it individually. This'd be like fighting about who makes the Shadow Vertex. There's about 20 or 30 of them, deal with it. And the same will happen here.

It's not that I'm supporting Tokoyami, I mean, who'd support that guy? I just don't want to see this argues about who makes what start growing now.

My my, more [censored]ing about projects?
Just let people do what they want.
Tokoyami, don't threaten Roo for something he didn't know :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 02:52:59 AM
My my, more [censored]ing about projects?
Just let people do what they want.
Tokoyami, don't threaten Roo for something he didn't know :srs:
seggy, he was more like threatening me... which i see no point in really... i mean honestly, i dont
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I honestly think it would be cool to just drop a full import and let 'em go. The quality of either hack will speak for itself.


Quote from: Roo on October 24, 2011, 02:48:28 AMSeriously?... seriously....? :srs: ly? Go ahead and do what you want then. I don't claim ownership of Flandre, I cant legally. Just know that everyone here has already stated they dont particularly care for you're version, as it's not really the full character they where promised years ago.... Come to think of it, why the heck ARE you doing this anyways?
Because people PMing me for requests, maybe? I get TONS of PMs about requests, and I have pals, too, that like Touhou. I'm so BORED of ''Bloody and gored'' Pits out there, or ''Fallen Angels'' and one FinalSmash texture even made me puke since it was so disgusting! Fortunately it's been removed from the Vault, but I'll never forget what it looked like...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 24, 2011, 02:58:41 AM #5871 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:00:28 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: DSX8 on October 24, 2011, 02:53:48 AM
seggy, he was more like threatening me... which i see no point in really... i mean honestly, i dont
Oh. Really?
Still. He shouldn't do that.
You guys be on your best behavior. Too much [censored] happens here.
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 02:57:44 AM
Because people PMing me for requests, maybe? I get TONS of PMs about requests, and I have pals, too, that like Touhou. I'm so BORED of ''Bloody and gored'' Pits out there, or ''Fallen Angels'' and one FinalSmash texture even made me puke since it was so disgusting! Fortunately it's been removed from the Vault, but I'll never forget what it looked like...
Tokoyami.
I got a message for you.
DROP IT.
Stop derailing the thread just to prove a point.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Spex130 on October 24, 2011, 02:57:05 AM
I honestly think it would be cool to just drop a full import and let 'em go. The quality of either hack will speak for itself.

Fortunately, that's not going to happen... :af:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 02:57:44 AM
Because people PMing me for requests, maybe? I get TONS of PMs about requests, and I have pals, too, that like Touhou. I'm so BORED of ''Bloody and gored'' Pits out there, or ''Fallen Angels'' and one FinalSmash texture even made me puke since it was so disgusting! Fortunately it's been removed from the Vault, but I'll never forget what it looked like...

Errrrrr.... kay?

Cussing against each other isn't going to solve problems. I'm also on my way to make a Remilia model, but putting Pit's bones in the correct areas (especially the fingers) and the rigging is so hard...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 03:03:54 AM
Cussing against each other isn't going to solve problems.
What did I just say?
DROP IT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 02:58:41 AM
Tokoyami.
I got a message for you.
DROP IT.
Stop derailing the thread just to prove a point.
Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 03:05:14 AM
What did I just say?
DROP IT.

Drop what?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 03:06:21 AM
Drop what?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lulz.
Reminds me of anonymoususer's thread with KingGanondorf :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 24, 2011, 03:06:21 AM
Drop what?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and BJ randomly shows up out of nowhere! xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 02:57:44 AM
One FinalSmash texture even made me puke since it was so disgusting! Fortunately it's been removed from the Vault, but I'll never forget what it looked like...
Sounds like orphans work lol... O Orphan xD...

How's a beginners tutorial coming along? =D
FC:4898-8419-2778