Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh.
I've been exporting with COLLADA.
What the hell was I thinking? >.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




just whats been going on with this new BB.... Crystal world has a total of 7 bones now, and Dreams end with a total of 3 atm... this is going to be 1 epic BB!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 04:48:52 AM
Oh.
I've been exporting with COLLADA.
What the hell was I thinking? >.<


I don't see how this is so hard. I'll admit it's not perfect =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



October 24, 2011, 05:04:32 AM #5913 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:05:34 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 24, 2011, 05:02:24 AM


I don't see how this is so hard. I'll admit it's not perfect =p
Lara Croft lol
I don't think I saw Y-Up or w/e it is with the DAE exporter that Justin linked.
I got one model into BrawlBox, but it was face down :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 05:04:32 AM
Lara Croft lol
I don't think I saw Y-Up or w/e it is with the DAE exporter that Justin linked.
Mine was face down. I just -90'ed her X.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It makes me happy to see other people's work, acknowledging they worked hard, especially when the model DOES work in Brawl. But I have a tiny problem on my own and it's when I try to save any DAE as a MDL0. Rather than creating a MDL0, it says 'BrawlBox has encountered a problem and needs to close'... and then closes on it's own. What am I doing wrong?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 24, 2011, 05:06:03 AM
It makes me happy to see other people's work, acknowledging they worked hard, especially when the model DOES work in Brawl. But I have a tiny problem on my own and it's when I try to save any DAE as a MDL0. Rather than creating a MDL0, it says 'BrawlBox has encountered a problem and needs to close'... and then closes on it's own. What am I doing wrong?
re-download BB due to a importing glitch that i told BJ bout... he updated it. not sure if u got it yet or not
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Argh, at least you guys can get your models into BrawlBox. Sanae refuses to be opened in BrawlBox, even after the tutorial. :(
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 24, 2011, 05:08:54 AMArgh, at least you guys can get your models into BrawlBox. Sanae refuses to be opened in BrawlBox, even after the tutorial. :(
My models refuse to load, and crashes BrawlBox when trying to convert them as MDL0s... :( You and I, we have a similar problem, it seems.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Like I said, I imported only one model successfully. It was Super Mario 64 Mario.
He was face down and had texturing issues.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd like to Direct your attention to the NEW Model section of the boards! If you have ANY questions, leave it in that section!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 24, 2011, 05:13:31 AM
I'd like to Direct your attention to the NEW Model section of the boards! If you have ANY questions, leave it in that section!
yaaay new board
new boards everywhere on the internet!

October 24, 2011, 05:34:59 AM #5922 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:37:44 AM by Tempo_
Quote from: Tempo_ on October 24, 2011, 03:20:02 AM
Oh, rashnuts. :srs:

I tried to import Sanae and got this error in BrawlBox.

Quote from: BrawlBox error
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance on an object.
at BrawlLib.Modeling.Collada.ImportModel(String filePath)

I went through the meshes and pasted, as per instructions in the tutorial.
Would the error occur if I missed something?
Still wondering about this. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

October 24, 2011, 05:38:05 AM #5923 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:45:15 AM by Justin712
Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 05:04:32 AM
I don't think I saw Y-Up or w/e it is with the DAE exporter that Justin linked.
I got one model into BrawlBox, but it was face down :srs:

Yeah, I actually just tried it again, not sure why I didn't notice that before. It looks like it doesn't read that option at all, so you're just going to have to do what Kit did and flip it by 90. Doesn't really matter, you can actually even do it in Brawl Box if you wanted to.

But yeah, if you don't see that option there at all then you're exporting with the wrong one. You should be usin' the one that says Autodesk Collada, not COLLADA or OpenCollada if you see either of those.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Oh man, this is so awesome. I have so many good ideas I can't wait to do. I first started out with a test by adding some things to Mario, and for the most part it worked. Only problems were that it wouldn't import until RTB helped me re-UV map Mario's eyes so they weren't using multiple layers (because BrawlBox won't import 'em for some reason), and something that can only be described as "technoveralls", they change depending on what angle you look at them.




Glad I had RTB to help me out with this, it can be pretty confusing for a newbie like me.