Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

You guys r lucky u can even do this....i have a Mac. :( but my friend does this for me. Any chance of a Mac version? :/

Quote from: ApocHedgie on October 24, 2011, 05:42:57 AM
Oh man, this is so awesome. I have so many good ideas I can't wait to do. I first started out with a test by adding some things to Mario, and for the most part it worked. Only problems were that it wouldn't import until RTB helped me re-UV map Mario's eyes so they weren't using multiple layers (because BrawlBox won't import 'em for some reason), and something that can only be described as "technoveralls", they change depending on what angle you look at them.




Glad I had RTB to help me out with this, it can be pretty confusing for a newbie like me.
COWBOY MARIO!!! xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I think somebody should make a blog post for the new Brawlbox and Kit Ballard the first perfect character import. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Except for that metal texture issue But yeah that's a good idea.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Hmm. Could my problem be due to having the wrong FBX plugin?

I have 2009, but none of the plugins I found for it seem to be able to make a .dae that's openable by BrawlBox. T.T
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Justin712 on October 24, 2011, 05:38:05 AM
But yeah, if you don't see that option there at all then you're exporting with the wrong one. You should be usin' the one that says Autodesk Collada, not COLLADA or OpenCollada if you see either of those.

My only options are COLLADA and Autodesk. None of the others :/
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 24, 2011, 06:52:38 AM #5931 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 06:59:48 AM by Eternal Yoshi
I'll leave this here and go to sleep.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35146.0

BTW maybe it's because it's 3ds max 9 and I dl'd the 3ds max 9 plugin, but I don't see Autodesk Collada on export after installation either....

Hold on.

Why is the FBX stuff NOT in the plugins folder and in it's own folder outside of 3DS Max 9's folder?

October 24, 2011, 07:25:51 AM #5932 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 07:28:45 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Hehe... You're PMD tutorial was easy as pie to understand Blackjax. Thank you very much for it!

Now I'd like to prove I did it successfully (for the most part...) with a Kagami model for my first run.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just need to figure out why some of the texture files aren't mapping properly to the ribbons on her head and the one near her stomach. Then my next step can be to figure out how to rig this onto a different model.

EDIT: I forgot to add some material changes first... lol. She's already got the ribbon on the front fixed now!

Quote from: Epic Pervy on October 24, 2011, 06:49:02 AM
My only options are COLLADA and Autodesk. None of the others :/

Autodesk Collada (.dae) right? If not, then just download the right plugin from the OP to get that export option. I don't mean to be a broken record, but that's the only one that'll work.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

It only says autodesk only, but in it's formats I says fbx and DAE, but if I export as an autodesk DAE I get an error message. I'm still [censored]in around so I'll see if I can solve my troubles
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

When I export to dae, with the options in the OP, the model in brawlbox is way too big, and all the parts are put in the center separately. I mean, if I have a head, with its texture, and the body, with its texture, both head and body are in the same place. And even with Y-up, or Z-up, the result seems to be the same.

Also, a dae file generated by brawlbox seems to run the same issue in 3ds max (except for the size, which is slighly smaller), while reimporting it to brawlbox is okay...

I have to test more, but...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

October 24, 2011, 09:56:20 AM #5936 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:04:31 AM by ds22
Whenever I try to export a .dae directly from BBox, it writes a 435 bytes sized file with absolutely nothing in it.
Scratch that.
I got it to export a 1.5MB .dae, but reimporting that back into BBox looks rather messed up (this all regarding a C. Falcon model I took from my ISO).

October 24, 2011, 10:13:29 AM #5937 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:17:44 AM by Ultraxwing
That Cowboy mario... i must haz it =3

anyway, until i can get 3dsmax to work on my computer, i shall partake in this. maybe by importing a few custom models. or an actual Sephiroth model... with working hair, unless someone already has plans for this, then i can actually make Clare more appropriate and not have an external sword graphic.

Oh and, this is still amazing, and playing Kit makes me.... all warm and fuzzy inside and awaits promise =3


I've got a few requests as well =/ i hate requesting because i would rather do it myself.

i've got some MVC3 models and they are tiny, can someone upsize them and make them work with Captain Falcon's boneset? Ken the Eagle, Joe the Condor, and Jun the Swan... i have plans for these three. (it involves a moveset over a character, but don't know who yet =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Somebody should really get down to making a full tutorial on how to import the models and how to rig bone structures properly to those models.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 24, 2011, 10:18:23 AM
Somebody should really get down to making a full tutorial on how to import the models and how to rig bone structures properly to those models.
I'm not really into brawl hacking anymore but quite honestly, if i have a full tutorial i'd seriously get back into it.