Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 24, 2011, 08:39:17 PM
Hey, question: Where do I add models into the character? I want to add Meta Knight's sword to either Marth/Ike/Link

Export characters models> Import all into 3DS> Rig whatever you want to bones > Import to brawlbox.

Quote from: Justin712 on October 24, 2011, 08:33:47 PM
Yeah, he's right. It's the wrench icon in the skin modifier.
I can't find it :srs:
Can you answer in my help thread? I don't want to spam it up here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My question is, do you absolutely need 3DS Max?  Sorry, I can't be asked to read back pages.  There are too many large images and walls of text and stuff there are so many replies.  

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 24, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
My question is, do you absolutely need 3DS Max?  Sorry, I can't be asked to read back pages.  There are too many large images and walls of text and stuff there are so many replies.  
You NEED 3DS Max.
It doesn't work with Blender.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You guys wouldn't happen to know which plugin to use for 2009, would you? :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 09:18:58 PM
You NEED 3DS Max.
It doesn't work with Blender.

To add ont that, you can use Blender to make custom models and such, but you need to export it as something readable in 3DS Max and export the DAE from 3DS Max.

... so yeah, just get 3DS Max. XD

Also:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I tried every plugin. None worked. Couldn't import anything into BrawlBox.

Guess this won't work for me. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 24, 2011, 09:42:29 PM
So I tried every plugin. None worked. Couldn't import anything into BrawlBox.

Guess this won't work for me. :srs:

I've tried every plugin and i can't get anything to import into [censored]ing 3DS Max =_=;
Even if it's a DAE made from a brawl model.....

Pokemon Battle Revolution models should probably be considered as well.  Mewtwo would be a start.

I seemed to have trouble opening some .dae models, too. I can import some .dae, but others just won't import. Wonder why.

And I finally got a model to import. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


i tried using that ichigo model from a few months ago i tink & it saved fine re-opened it, mesh is there etc. etc. but when loading a stage, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........  :rage: unplug wii, double check file size on my lappy, and the new ichigo pcs is 3.865591397849462 times SMALLER than the fitike00.pcs. im at a any suggestions???

ps i also have a motion etc that fixes sword rotation which is .02 MBs bigger, just throwin' it out thar.

EDIT: ok we r down 2 a semi-freeze thats what i call it when it freezes with no beep.

Referring to the bone-rigging tutorial, do you resize the model to fit the bones, or the bones to fit the model?

As I showed in the Zant picture up there^, the model is insanely huge. So... do I just resize the skeleton? /:

Guys...
Take this to the help section in the Model Imports.
Let's not spam up his thread with questions :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 24, 2011, 10:57:32 PM
Referring to the bone-rigging tutorial, do you resize the model to fit the bones, or the bones to fit the model?

As I showed in the Zant picture up there^, the model is insanely huge. So... do I just resize the skeleton? /:
4 that.... i would resize the model (smaller of course) and if need be the skeleton as well