Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on October 27, 2011, 03:51:06 AM
Hey, RTB, I had to share this with you XD:

http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=texturevertex&thread=184&page=2#2915
He. Didn't. Read. The. FREAKIN'. DESCRIPTION.
Kit's gonna be pissed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 27, 2011, 04:16:18 AM
He. Didn't. Read. The. FREAKIN'. DESCRIPTION.
Kit's gonna be pissed.
Kit can't be pissed, it's RTB's hack, either way. o_O

Also, he never officially released it on the Vault, so I'd say he's free to do so.

Reading it over, he did it for the lulz. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



oh my [censored]ing god.... I... I feel so violated....
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 04:32:37 AM
he is a really sick [censored]... i mean really... cmon :srs:

"Don't mind the zipper digging into the flesh of my cleavage"

Quote from: DSX8 on October 27, 2011, 04:32:37 AM
he is a really sick [censored]... i mean really... cmon :srs:
Don't be so tough, he did it for fun, as he said. XD

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 27, 2011, 04:34:35 AM
"Don't mind the zipper digging into the flesh of my cleavage"
..... ok i got a little giggle from that but still =\
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Albafika on October 27, 2011, 04:35:38 AM
Don't be so tough, he did it for fun, as he said. XD
first he does it to ZSS, then Peach... then Zelda... and now Kit Ballard.... :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


October 27, 2011, 04:43:18 AM #6237 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:56:16 AM by RandomTBush
Joke or not, he did the one thing I did NOT want for my Kit hack. And just because of that, I'm delaying the Samus-Kit port. You have nobody to blame but him. :>.>:

(EDIT: And I'm completely serious about this, too.)

course I do! That's ME
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RandomTBush on October 27, 2011, 04:43:18 AM
Joke or not, he did the one thing I did NOT want for my Kit hack. And just because of that, I'm delaying the Samus-Kit port. You have nobody to blame but him. :>.>:

RAGE