Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Justin, I'll love you forever if I understand your rigging tutorial one it's on Youtube :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2011, 04:05:26 AM
Justin, I'll love you forever if I understand your rigging tutorial one it's on Youtube :happy:
^ this :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

October 28, 2011, 04:10:40 AM #6287 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:25:14 AM by Justin712
I was actually thinking it might be longer than 10 minutes, so I was considering Veoh or something. I guess I could just do 2 parts though.

Don't get me wrong though, the process does take an hour or two. I'll just be skipping through the parts that are the same.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you guys'll get it down in no time, so it won't be too time consuming.  :af:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Okay whoever posted the pic of the 'blocky' gandrayta(Not sure if that's spelled right) model in Max 10

I found something! Well, I think I did, here's the thing I descovered....

Go to all the polygons and select the modifiers tab, then delete the 'morphers' and the polys will be smooth again just like they were in Max 8 =3 You have to delete every last one though.

Anyone got a decent tutorial on applying materials in max 10?

BJ: I have a problem :l I can import the DAE's from BB just fine(Textureless, but just fine) but when I try to import something into 3DS Max 10 I get this error.

"COM error: CoCreateInstance0 Failed Please check your registry keys *insert registry keys here* and make sure you are logged in as an administrator"

Which causes the program to crash, do you have any idea what might be causing it?

Don't have a 15+ minute accound?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Nah, I hardly ever upload anything to my account. Just some garbage for my animation class. And I think I'd rather you people didn't see that anyway :laugh:

I wasn't great starting out.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

lol ok XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



BJ actually has something on his Youtube that he did for a project in a class of his or something.
I didn't watch it, but it was a related video alongside his DAE to MDL0 tutorial video lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 28, 2011, 04:34:09 AM
BJ actually has something on his Youtube that he did for a project in a class of his or something.
I didn't watch it, but it was a related video alongside his DAE to MDL0 tutorial video lol

LOL that's so old
I upload like everything on that channel lol, I say screw it XD

Is there any way to make it so that a piece of a model is affected by the games physics?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 28, 2011, 04:36:47 AM
I upload like everything on that channel lol, I say screw it XD

You're a braver man than I. :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: SqLeon on October 28, 2011, 04:43:10 AMIs there any way to make it so that a piece of a model is affected by the games physics?
that would be logic editing ma man (aka PSA)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Alrighty, I got my DAE's to import into 3DS Max 10 (Finally)
Only thing left to figure out is applying the materials to the figure and bingo =3 time to import into brawl :D

BJ: should I even bother assigning the materials in 3DS Max if I'm just going to import the .DAE into brawl and have it's texture character style?

Quote from: MaxedOut on October 28, 2011, 04:46:01 PM
Alrighty, I got my DAE's to import into 3DS Max 10 (Finally)
Only thing left to figure out is applying the materials to the figure and bingo =3 time to import into brawl :D

C'mon, did ya even read my post? I told you, you did apply your materials. That's why they changed color. The reason they aren't showing your textures is because they're only showing you a very small portion of it. That's why they change to solid colors. Your UVs are messed up bad, man.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.