Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 05, 2011, 05:57:39 PM
Nice job. :af:
Actually, I've got something for you too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still working on how to actually read the data that the offsets link to. :srs:
awsome! :happy:
and yea... the data in there is freakin outrageous D:
I still havn't figured it out >_>
but that hasn't stopped me >:3

on other notes...
it seems the 2 16bit values in the memory list values (relocation offsets) really are the group ID and an unused pad
so I guess the brbx code was right >_>
but now, how to calculate the GID's?? (Q to answer myself)

once that's figured out, I'll be able to build MDL0 files at will >:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

November 05, 2011, 07:11:57 PM #6481 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:30:03 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 05, 2011, 05:33:01 PM
BJ, for some reason, I can't add or move bones in this Model:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i5ydd4d947e32rq

I only get this error:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a model already in brawl, not an import.

(using the latest Brawlbox release)

Do you know how many

           if (model._polyList != null)

I had to add to the model encoder? It's fixed now. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 05, 2011, 05:57:39 PM
What if you set the pallete in the material ref that uses that texture? Has anybody tried doing that?

Ok, so I've been reading that people have been having texture issues. (If the texture is CMPR or not). Well, I figured out your problem. I was screwing with Nel's materials and replaced all of them with Mario's (along with his shader) and re-linked the textures. When I tried it in game, the textures were screwed beyond belief. I went back to the material refs and referenced the pallete that each texture had. Now it works perfectly fine in-game.

Since most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll just make the fix automatic in v0.65b so you don't have to do anything. :P

November 05, 2011, 11:49:12 PM #6482 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:02:37 AM by Katakiri
Quote from: Justin712 on November 05, 2011, 07:59:58 AM
Pretty much covers it, just one thing. That problem could also be caused by having the texture set to something else other than CMPR without palettes. If you see that his texture data is set to CI8 or something, then you have to re-import the texture as CMPR.

That did absolutely nothing. T T


If anyone can fix the problem, I'll give you credit and a big shoutout in the Front Page blog post~ /bribery

The file itself: http://www.mediafire.com/?568s50z3aezxcna

And again, this is the problem:
Quote
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's the Eggman Trophy from Brawl made playable over Ganondorf. But right now it's totally borked in-game. His textures act like Emerald Textures in-game yet look fine in Brawl Box.

I noticed that the buttons of his coat & the gold buckles of his coat (Polygons 1 & 2) actually work perfectly despite the entire rest of the model glitching out...
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Quote from: Katakiri on November 05, 2011, 11:49:12 PM
That did absolutely nothing. T T


If anyone can fix the problem, I'll give you credit and a big shoutout in the Front Page blog post~ /bribery

The file itself: http://www.mediafire.com/?568s50z3aezxcna

And again, this is the problem:
I noticed that the buttons of his coat & the gold buckles of his coat. (Polygons 1 & 2) actually work perfectly despite the entire rest of the model glitching out...

Try this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4uuh2g0j50dvrlj

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 05, 2011, 11:55:54 PM
Try this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4uuh2g0j50dvrlj


That just made his polygons explode all over the stage. :/
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Quote from: Katakiri on November 06, 2011, 12:07:40 AM


That just made his polygons explode all over the stage. :/

Send me the dae. :srs:

Weird Every bone tree (including one from Brawl) won't load on Brawl Box ,
Only the bone tree of Lineage II - Dusk Priest load Oo

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at BrawlLib.Modeling.Collada.DecodePrimitivesWeighted(GeometryEntry geo, SkinEntry skin, SceneEntry scene, InfluenceManager infManager)
   at BrawlLib.Modeling.Collada.EnumNode(NodeEntry node, ResourceNode parent, SceneEntry scene, MDL0Node model, DecoderShell shell)
   at BrawlLib.Modeling.Collada.ImportModel(String filePath)
   at BrawlLib.Modeling.Collada.ShowDialog(String filePath)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.FromFile(String path)
   at BrawlBox.GenericWrapper.Replace()
   at BrawlBox.GenericWrapper.ReplaceAction(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.239 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlBox
    Assembly Version: 0.65.4314.30725
    Win32 Version: 0.65.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///F:/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlBox.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.11.4314.30719
    Win32 Version: 0.11.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///F:/Brawlbox%20v0.65/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.236 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.



Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 06, 2011, 12:08:22 AM
Send me the dae. :srs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dvq3l4hnqo1leg4 That's pretty much all of my folder for Eggman.

Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

November 06, 2011, 12:52:04 AM #6488 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 01:33:13 AM by BlackJax96
Don't know what you did wrong but it worked fine when I imported it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll just pm you the download link. :srs:

Whoa... sexy Eggman... Wish I was able to import Miku from Project Diva, but I don't have 3DS max. :<

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 06, 2011, 12:52:04 AM
Don't know what you did wrong but it worked fine when I imported it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?ho8l3f91b81g42z
It lags & glitches majorly out when he gets hit. It didn't do that before even on the texture-glitched version.

When I try to get a picture of it, it just freezes the game entirely. :/
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Quote from: Katakiri on November 06, 2011, 03:11:37 AM
It lags & glitches majorly out when he gets hit. It didn't do that before even on the texture-glitched version.

When I try to get a picture of it, it just freezes the game entirely. :/

I said this two pages ago:
Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 05, 2011, 12:22:48 AM
Replace the shader with the shader that says "Lambert" from Mario's model, and export/replace each material with one of Mario's that uses that shader and says "Lambert" also. Then just re-link the textures. Justin712 figured that out, so there might be something more you have to do that I'm forgetting.

Quote from: Katakiri on November 06, 2011, 03:11:37 AM
It lags & glitches majorly out when he gets hit. It didn't do that before even on the texture-glitched version.

When I try to get a picture of it, it just freezes the game entirely. :/
did u fix the materials and shaders?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

November 06, 2011, 03:45:23 AM #6493 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:49:16 AM by Katakiri
Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 06, 2011, 03:18:26 AM
I said this two pages ago:
I just tried that and it froze before I could even select a stage. >:

Edit: Actually ignore that...I think something else might have gone wrong inside my SD card....god damn it...I'll be back. -.-
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Quote from: Katakiri on November 06, 2011, 03:45:23 AM
I just tried that and it froze before I could even select a stage. >:

That sounds like you forgot to compress the pcs or decompress the pac lol
If that's not it then you just have really bad luck. :srs: