Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Okay Eggman works great, but he's way brighter than in the pic you showed me. I really should know how to fix this by now considering how much I work with Brawl resources, but I only know how to fix the glowing of stages, not characters. :/

Hopefully this should be the last bit of help I need. ^^;
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

Katakiri... change the materials and shaders and ur good to go :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 06, 2011, 04:35:48 AM
Katakiri... change the materials and shaders and ur good to go :P
I replaced the shaders. What do I need to do to the materials? D:

God I feel like I'm a modeling newbie all over again! xD;
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

November 06, 2011, 05:16:50 AM #6498 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:31:56 AM by DSX8
Quote from: Katakiri on November 06, 2011, 04:53:30 AM
I replaced the shaders. What do I need to do to the materials? D:

God I feel like I'm a modeling newbie all over again! xD;
lol take mario's FitBodyA material from his model, and replace the materials u have with that materials... u'll have to re-name the texture file in the material tho and re-add the palette if u have any


edit:
and blackjax... im here to capture u and get my reward money! :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

OK BJ, I was trying to keep myself from asking you for help, but I'm at my wit's end here.

I'm getting a stupid lag problem all of a sudden, and I have no idea why. I did the whole use Mario's material thing, but to no avail.

I have no idea what's wrong, and I can't fix it. D:

Can you maybe look at it please and see if it's the model causing the problem?

Here is the DAE

I would really appreciate it if you could help me. :|

Quote from: DSX8 on November 06, 2011, 05:16:50 AMblackjax... im here to capture u and get my reward money! :vyse:

You'll never take me alive, coppers!
*blows up nearby car* :af:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 06, 2011, 08:56:20 PM
OK BJ, I was trying to keep myself from asking you for help, but I'm at my wit's end here.

I'm getting a stupid lag problem all of a sudden, and I have no idea why. I did the whole use Mario's material thing, but to no avail.

I have no idea what's wrong, and I can't fix it. D:

Can you maybe look at it please and see if it's the model causing the problem?

Here is the DAE

I would really appreciate it if you could help me. :|

Actually, could you send me the pcs too?

Yessir


Here's something weird: I just got it to work by changing my codeset.

... is that normal? What could cause that?

QUESTION!

Kirby hats. Do they work the same way? Say i took the MvC3 Zero. removed all the poygons and vertexed the body so only the helmet remained. Could I export it as a .DAE and get a fully working Zero kirby hat?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 07, 2011, 05:50:57 AM
QUESTION!

Kirby hats. Do they work the same way? Say i took the MvC3 Zero. removed all the poygons and vertexed the body so only the helmet remained. Could I export it as a .DAE and get a fully working Zero kirby hat?


Yes. You can replace any and all MDL0's in brawl with this. This includes the kirby hats, if you need an example look for the Klonoa kirby over Lucas Kirby hat in the vault.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Glitch I found in BB. When posing Zero for a Screenshot, I deleted a keyframe on the head and it affected the bust bone too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That could mean some how the head got rigged with the bust bone...
FC:4898-8419-2778

how goes the object importing and rebuilding going? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Grr =..= for some reason zeros helmet is [censored]ed up when I export it as a .DAE =..=
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 07, 2011, 10:44:17 AM #6508 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:46:12 AM by pikazz
this isn't my found, heard this from Mewtwo2000.
and dont know if this is said in this thread!

the reason is why some of us CAN'T import models is because the english and eu's "," and "." is diffirent.

all you have to do is switch language on "keyboard" from your language to english, this will most fix it if you had the same problem as I and KTH had!
you have even too export the DAE on this way too in 3ds max I believe.
(can't import my DAE but can import others DAE lol O.o)

KTH did this, M22K did this and I did this, its working!

please BJ96! can you fix this so we don't have to switch language every time we will export/import.
Stupid Tinypic :C

Already told BJ96 about this problem like a week ago:
Quote from: ds22 on October 31, 2011, 08:48:59 PM
I managed to fix a problem I had with the importer for quite a few months.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe this will help (some) people who experienced problems with importing.