Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 07, 2011, 11:18:28 AM #6510 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:23:54 AM by pikazz
Quote from: ds22 on November 07, 2011, 10:53:44 AM
Already told BJ96 about this problem like a week ago:
that's great :3
it was me that was late xD

edit: it didn't work for me after all, I think I did something wrong
Stupid Tinypic :C

when will u release this fix?
since it really bothers me...

It's not the language of the keyboard, but the configuration of the decimal character. I just switched to '.' instead of ',' forever, and I don't need a fix anymore.

I've done that in win7, I don't know about other systems. But, I suppose the option will be similar.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

November 07, 2011, 01:07:04 PM #6513 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:11:54 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 07, 2011, 12:56:28 PM
It's not the language of the keyboard, but the configuration of the decimal character. I just switched to '.' instead of ',' forever, and I don't need a fix anymore.

I've done that in win7, I don't know about other systems. But, I suppose the option will be similar.
NOW IT WORKS! <3
thank you :]

lol, I can't import my stuff but I succeeded importing BJ96 model and Chunlie av Kit :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Looking great so far! :)

I've found that models that are extracted and decompressed from the WiiWare game "Bubble Bobble Plus" are causing it to crash upon trying to preview any model in the file. These files were somewhat working in the 0.64 beta version, and would allow me to preview them there.

Exception Text:
http://pastebin.com/tGDEZnWT

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Screenshots/BB-65-BBP-MC1.png

I just love the new BrawlBox, I have exported many things, but soon, my 1st Model port will be imported on my Wii!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: jokekid on November 07, 2011, 11:39:57 AM
when will u release this fix?
since it really bothers me...

I was actually thinking about just releasing another update to v0.65 today.
There are a lot of bugs that I've fixed:
- Texture Matrices
- Incorrect bye alignment (that only happens sometimes)
- That random shader issue
- Primitives written as index8 or index16 based on the count of the individual asset node instead of the overall point count
- That period/comma thing in the dae parser

I'm having some problems grouping tristrips right now (it takes FOREVER) so that won't be included in the update.

BlackJax if you need one of the model files from Bubble Bobble Plus that's causing that crash, let me know.

if u release the fix u'll be my hero once more ^^

Quote from: John2k4 on November 08, 2011, 12:09:23 AM
BlackJax if you need one of the model files from Bubble Bobble Plus that's causing that crash, let me know.

Sure.

Release soon?
That's nice to hear.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


release the fix... now! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


November 08, 2011, 12:31:09 AM #6524 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:33:21 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: John2k4 on November 08, 2011, 12:15:15 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXCRBBTU

It's the PAT0 nodes. Delete them and then try previewing the models.
Oh wait, you can't delete them. :srs: