Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

BlackJax96, in the OP the link for the "most compatible DAE exporting plugin" links to a list of plugins. Which one is the one to use? I don't see 3DS Max 2010 listed there.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 08, 2011, 12:31:50 AM
BlackJax96, in the OP the link for the "most compatible DAE exporting plugin" links to a list of plugins. Which one is the one to use? I don't see 3DS Max 2010 listed there.

2010 already comes with the right plugin, as I stated in the exact same place as the link. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2011, 12:33:56 AM
2010 already comes with the right plugin, as I stated in the exact same place as the link. :srs:

Let me explain. As you know I can't import .daes into 3Ds Max, when asking BeyondYou for help he suggested that I try reinstalling the .dae plugin. So which one in the list is the right one?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 08, 2011, 12:41:55 AM
Let me explain. As you know I can't import .daes into 3Ds Max, when asking BeyondYou for help he suggested that I try reinstalling the .dae plugin. So which one in the list is the right one?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10775855

I'm not sure if it exports to the right dae version, but it's worth a shot.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2011, 12:44:49 AM
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=10775855

I'm not sure if it exports to the right dae version, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks BlackJax96! I hope this works.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2011, 12:31:09 AM
It's the PAT0 nodes. Delete them and then try previewing the models.
Oh wait, you can't delete them. :srs:
I beg to differ:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sfhzphr4d9sni66

Thanks much, it loads perfectly!  ;D



Did you Hex edit the file and remove the PAT0 nodes that way?




November 08, 2011, 01:34:37 AM #6533 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:40:58 AM by ds22
Quote from: John2k4 on November 08, 2011, 01:30:14 AM
Thanks much, it loads perfectly!  ;D



Did you Hex edit the file and remove the PAT0 nodes that way?



I filled the entire PAT0 section with null bytes and then deleted the entries (which turned into empty .msbin entries for some reason) in BBox 0.65.

@BJ96
What do you even mean with 'nah'?

Quote from: ds22 on November 08, 2011, 01:34:37 AM
I filled the entire PAT0 section with null bytes and then deleted the entries (which turned into empty .msbin entries for some reason) in BBox 0.65.

@BJ96
What do you even mean with 'nah'?

I was joking. :P


o.oU..... I have windows 7 of 64 bits, I cant make the brawl box import dae .... inclusive i export a ganon model with the same brawl box to DAE and try to import the same again and dont work o.oU  :srs:

Quote from: DAO_Ibuki on November 08, 2011, 02:02:37 AM
o.oU..... I have windows 7 of 64 bits, I cant make the brawl box import dae .... inclusive i export a ganon model with the same brawl box to DAE and try to import the same again and dont work o.oU  :srs:

Wait until I release the update tonight, it'll work then.

Quote from: DAO_Ibuki on November 08, 2011, 02:02:37 AM
o.oU..... I have windows 7 of 64 bits, I cant make the brawl box import dae .... inclusive i export a ganon model with the same brawl box to DAE and try to import the same again and dont work o.oU  :srs:
thats cause importing dae's that u exported with BB doesnt work

edit: damnit... ninja'd by the man >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2011, 02:12:22 AMWait until I release the update tonight, it'll work then.

That's good, then. I exported Petey Piranha, but when I reimported the bones, the Translations were fine but the rotations were off. It happened when I did the same with the Bomb-Omb, too.