Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ds22 on November 08, 2011, 06:19:50 PMIt might be your model though, Beyond: Mine imported just fine. (please note that the rig shown I only made to test the model importer and will not be finished or released, as others already are working on him)

did the updated brawlbox fix the lighting for that?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 08, 2011, 06:26:18 PM #6556 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:27:40 PM by ds22
Just imported the .dae into BBox and saved it.
That was all it took.

But to answer your question, it didn't really fix the lightning (at least on Battlefield, still to dark).

Quote from: ds22 on November 08, 2011, 06:26:18 PMJust imported the .dae into BBox and saved it. That was all it took.

so it does fix the lighting??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 08, 2011, 06:26:42 PM
so it does fix the lighting??
yeah.. it fixes the shaders... wesker doesnt even cause any lag
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 08, 2011, 06:52:02 PMyeah.. it fixes the shaders... wesker doesnt even cause any lag

*presses download*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 08, 2011, 07:04:56 PM #6560 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:12:52 PM by Mewtwo2000
I guess it's deforming the models while importing, and still too buggy.

About shaders, not sure, I've tested one character working fine, but I should test more.

And the 'add new' option seems to be unselectable sometimes... maybe when num_shaders = num_materials?

Ctrl+M and Ctrl+H do work though.

EDIT: It doesn't seem to save the shaders we add. And yes, I'm making a material use the added shader.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: ds22 on November 08, 2011, 06:19:50 PM
It might be your model though, Beyond:

Mine imported just fine.
(please note that the rig shown I only made to test the model importer and will not be finished or released, as others already are working on him)


:srs: Crap.

I'll look into it then....

thanks so much, now ive finally succesfully imported a character, now to see how it looks in brawl,so, u mean, i dont have to touch the shaders cuz brawlbox makes an automatic shader for the imported model???

November 08, 2011, 07:24:43 PM #6563 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:27:55 PM by Mewtwo2000
Not beyond's problem. After importing and adding some material, I've had the same problem too.

First, only a few vertices. Some edit after that, a complete mess.



Definitely, this new version (which by the way isn't called 0.65b or anything) destroys the models.

And the lighting problem isn't solved yet. The only good thing I've found for the moment is the standard shader not being buggy anymore. I guess it's exactly the same my material tool gives for characters.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing problems with one-slot size modding...
Quote from: Sorceress on November 08, 2011, 06:21:23 AM
I was just trying it out by doing a size mod for Tikal, but am still experiencing problems as the file gets corrupted...
because I followed that tutorial, but I'm still having problems. >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 08, 2011, 07:24:43 PMNot beyond's problem. After importing and adding some material, I've had the same problem too. First, only a few vertices. Some edit after that, a complete mess. Definitely, this new version (which by the way isn't called 0.65b or anything) destroys the models. And the lighting problem isn't solved yet. The only good thing I've found for the moment is the standard shader not being buggy anymore. I guess it's exactly the same my material tool gives for characters.

*dosent download new bugfree brawlbox*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 08, 2011, 07:24:43 PM
Not beyond's problem. After importing and adding some material, I've had the same problem too.

First, only a few vertices. Some edit after that, a complete mess.



Definitely, this new version (which by the way isn't called 0.65b or anything) destroys the models.

And the lighting problem isn't solved yet. The only good thing I've found for the moment is the standard shader not being buggy anymore. I guess it's exactly the same my material tool gives for characters.
O_o  oh dear... hmm i need to try this out with some other models then...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

<_< Does anyone have a link to the previous version before the update? I kinda overwrote it with the current one...

Quote from: Beyond on November 08, 2011, 07:45:05 PM
<_< Does anyone have a link to the previous version before the update? I kinda overwrote it with the current one...
yeah i did the same also >.>
i shouldnt have gotten rid of it >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady