Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



BJ, I added a texture matrix to my model and in game it looks like a polygon explosion similar to what Mewtwo2000 posted a while back. Same happened when I did any material changes too.

<_<

Quote from: Beyond on November 11, 2011, 03:38:31 AM
BJ, I added a texture matrix to my model and in game it looks like a polygon explosion similar to what Mewtwo2000 posted a while back. Same happened when I did any material changes too.

<_<

I added the ability to add them, but it doesn't work. I mean, it writes them correctly, but it just doesn't work in game. :srs:

Can you change the materials without polygon explosions without a the object having a texture matrix?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 11, 2011, 03:43:38 AM
I added the ability to add them, but it doesn't work. I mean, it writes them correctly, but it just doesn't work in game. :srs:

Can you change the materials without polygon explosions without a the object having a texture matrix?


Yea. It works fine without me adding a texture matrix.

I forgive you, BJ.

Quote from: Beyond on November 11, 2011, 03:57:07 AM


Yea. It works fine without me adding a texture matrix.

I forgive you, BJ.
awww brotherly love x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Beyond on November 11, 2011, 03:57:07 AM


Yea. It works fine without me adding a texture matrix.

I forgive you, BJ.

I knew it still worked

6666 replies. help me boost it up to 6670!
Anyways, I just installed 3ds Max. Will start importing once I can find a good tutorial.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on November 11, 2011, 05:35:21 PM
6666 replies. help me boost it up to 6670!
Anyways, I just installed 3ds Max. Will start importing once I can find a good tutorial.
Tutorial on the OP
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

I fixed the last known bug! :af:
It had to do with enabling/disabling "XLUMaterial" in all the materials to on or off, and would corrupt the model. (Enabling blend would also enable XLUMaterial)

I'll update it in a few minutes.

You guys should've expected all these updates, especially since Brawlbox is currently the only non-Nintendo program that can create weighted MDL0s.

Good to hear that, dude.
We gotsta be up to date.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 11, 2011, 06:08:27 PM #6671 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:09:58 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
BlackJax96, I have a quesion for you. Since you now fixed the last glitch, I'd like to know why I always get an error message for a model of my own. Is it because it was detached? Something about vertices? Well, here's the error message, though I doubt it's about vertices, I spent an additional 1 hours on finding those which I couldn't find, though it might be possible that the error is due to vertices:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Tokoyami, you know he made a thread for posting BrawlBox errors, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 11, 2011, 06:08:27 PM
BlackJax96, I have a quesion for you. Since you now fixed the last glitch, I'd like to know why I always get an error message for a model of my own. Is it because it was detached? Something about vertices? Well, here's the error message, though I doubt it's about vertices, I spent an additional 1 hours on finding those which I couldn't find, though it might be possible that the error is due to vertices:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can have objects that are detached from each other, but they all need to be rigged to one single bone tree. If the bone tree is detached from other bones, that's probably your problem.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 11, 2011, 06:13:27 PM
Tokoyami, you know he made a thread for posting BrawlBox errors, right?

He posted there too.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 11, 2011, 06:13:27 PMTokoyami, you know he made a thread for posting BrawlBox errors, right?
Yes, but I thought that my model was glitched up, since the model's pieces are moving on their own rather than following the bones, which MIGHT be the problem. (I had no answers in the Help thread, so...)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(