Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xiggah on November 27, 2011, 05:43:37 AM
I'll gladly help. Although I didn't think this would drag on for this long as compared to last time... Tell you what, I'll complete whatever you send me, even if it's the whole thing!

I'll make you the cleanup guy. Some people did 46 events following the parameters and others followed the dictionary itself, so there were some parts that overlapped (not by too much though) and some parts that have gaps.

You get to go back and figure out what's left, excluding the last part that I'll comment for Enigmatic to do. :P Don't worry, I commented who did what chunks of the dictionary so it shouldn't be too hard.

Give me a few minutes to pm you though, I'm still adding all the parts that everyone's finished (I was pm'd pretty recently by Pikazz and SqLeon).

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 27, 2011, 05:50:29 AM
I'll make you the cleanup guy. Some people did 46 events following the parameters and others followed the dictionary itself, so there were some parts that overlapped (not by too much though) and some parts that have gaps.

You get to go back and figure out what's left, excluding the last part that I'll comment for Enigmatic to do. :P Don't worry, I commented who did what chunks of the dictionary so it shouldn't be too hard.

Give me a few minutes to pm you though, I'm still adding all the parts that everyone's finished (I was pm'd pretty recently by Pikazz and SqLeon).

Roger.

BJ or Xiggah, I forgot to put in a comma at event 0x06101100 in the dictionary while putting in the parameter names. It should go right after "Affects Self?". Can one of you please fix it?

Quote from: SqLeon on November 27, 2011, 06:38:39 AM
BJ or Xiggah, I forgot to put in a comma at event 0x06101100 in the dictionary while putting in the parameter names. It should go right after "Affects Self?". Can one of you please fix it?

Visual C# underlines any errors, so I already fixed it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 27, 2011, 06:41:15 AM
Visual C# underlines any errors, so I already fixed it.
this is y u should get a job at a gaming company!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Segtendo on November 27, 2011, 05:11:57 AM
Curse you Tommo for making me think about OBJ models D:<

I kid.
It's not my fault Carnage's grammar is so terrible that I misunderstood his post trying to interpret it with the fact that his grammar sucks being taken into consideration. D:

i got a idea for you BlackJax96 that will be really helpful for ppl who trying to move a article to a other bone or edit articles

you can do a tab just for articles on the Fitchar.pac
where you can move the article to a other bone just like if you move a GFX from a bone to a other (no hexing/tabuu needed and alot easyer)
and also you can edit the article´s hitboxes and etc. without needing first to find the subrotation for it


also for i got a idea for model swaping like porting CF model to over Pit
you can do so it is like my idea with move articles to a other bone but edit the Bone ID for the TransN, ThrowN, R/LhaveN inside the Fitchar.pac so porting will be alot easyer and faster to do
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

November 27, 2011, 08:32:20 AM #7117 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:45:46 PM by Carnage
Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 27, 2011, 07:57:43 AM
It's not my fault Carnage's grammar is so terrible that I misunderstood his post trying to interpret it with the fact that his grammar sucks being taken into consideration. D:
soz for not being born in an english speaking country.
My gramar wasnt bad :S i just writted obj instead of object i think it was clear since i was talking about getting models in the pcs file  for character who dont have many external gfx models :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BJ96, have you talked to Shanus, Magus, or SHeLL about getting the PMBR list of parameters and whatnot? The one used by us may fairly further updated than any copy in the public.

Quote from: Carnage on November 27, 2011, 08:32:20 AM
soz for not being born in a speaking english speaking country.
My gramar wasnt bad :S i just writted obj instead of object i think it was clear since i was talking about getting models in the pcs file  for character who dont have many external gfx models :P
Yeah, I know, I wasn't criticising you...

... sorry

Quote from: Shadic on November 27, 2011, 08:40:42 AM
BJ96, have you talked to Shanus, Magus, or SHeLL about getting the PMBR list of parameters and whatnot? The one used by us may fairly further updated than any copy in the public.

No, I haven't. It would be good if I had the most updated txt files possible, since Brawlbox's internal dictionary will be permanent until another update.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 27, 2011, 08:15:45 AM
i got a idea for you BlackJax96 that will be really helpful for ppl who trying to move a article to a other bone or edit articles

you can do a tab just for articles on the Fitchar.pac
where you can move the article to a other bone just like if you move a GFX from a bone to a other (no hexing/tabuu needed and alot easyer)
and also you can edit the article´s hitboxes and etc. without needing first to find the subrotation for it


also for i got a idea for model swaping like porting CF model to over Pit
you can do so it is like my idea with move articles to a other bone but edit the Bone ID for the TransN, ThrowN, R/LhaveN inside the Fitchar.pac so porting will be alot easyer and faster to do

I'll think about it.

hey blackjax do you know how to have the char change face animations that dont have face bones?? like kirby??? he changes faces by using textures and idk what to do as far as that gos
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 28, 2011, 03:47:21 AM
hey blackjax do you know how to have the char change face animations that dont have face bones?? like kirby??? he changes faces by using textures and idk what to do as far as that gos

I think Kirby uses SRT0, which isn't editable yet.
All face animations are controlled by either SRT0, SHP0, or VIS0, and VIS0 is so far the only fully editable one.

November 28, 2011, 03:56:50 AM #7123 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 03:57:47 AM by Segtendo
Just checked Kirby's FitMotion.pac.
Kirby uses PAT0.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]