Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 18, 2011, 04:30:01 AM
Java has something to do with BrawlBox? :srs:
I believe so. I read a statement saying that BrawlBox uses Java.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 04:39:53 AM
It doesn't. :srs:
Oh wait, it's PSA that uses it isn't it? >.> I must of heard wrong then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 04:41:30 AM
Oh wait, it's PSA that uses it isn't it? >.> I must of heard wrong then.

PSA doesn't either. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 04:42:55 AM
PSA doesn't either. :srs:
Looks like I heard wrong then. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The one that uses java. It's DasDonkey box, am I not right?

man brbx doesn't use java,
Nor does PSA.
Ye is crazy :srs:

On a side note,
Hey BJ...
I found the code I needed,
but I can't seem to duplicate it...
(the build function in the ResourceEntry structure in 'SSBB/types/common.cs')

I even tried decompiling the structure to VB,
but that just complicated things even more...

Do you think you could either simplify the code and post it,
or explain to me how you think that portion of the code works.

Dangit, if I could ask for a conversion of the code on Daniweb I would... DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

OR, because you.re lazy :P like me :af2:
You can simply comment the code, describing what happens to the data and post that. :)

Actually, PM me the code...
Don't post it :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Oh it wasn't Java that they said. It was Microsoft Net Framework. :>.>palm:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Just admit you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Quote from: Tcll on December 18, 2011, 12:32:59 PM
OR, because you.re lazy :P like me :af2:
You can simply comment the code, describing what happens to the data and post that. :)

Actually, PM me the code...
Don't post it :P

I actually have no idea how it works and don't really feel like trying to reverse-engineer something that already works perfectly. All I know is that it builds the entries based on the length of the entry's name or something. >_>

December 18, 2011, 06:09:41 PM #7436 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 06:14:39 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: TommoPuppy on December 18, 2011, 01:50:40 PM
Just admit you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Hey, shut it. Was I talking to you? No! :srs: I looked at the Resources in BrawlVault and I got mixed up with Java and Frame Newtwork. I bet if SDo0m [censored]ing got it mixed up, you wouldn't be being an [censored]. OK...you know what, [censored] it I'm done. I have had it with ungrateful noobs like you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 18, 2011, 06:09:41 PM
Hey, shut it. Was I talking to you? No! :srs: I looked at the Resources in Brawlbox and I got mixed up with Java and Frame Newtwork. I bet if SDo0m [censored]ing got it mixed up, you wouldn't be being an [censored]. OK...you know what, [censored] it I'm done. I have had it with ungrateful noobs like you.

Whoa man, that was over the top. :srs:
Take a step back and look at the situation; he was definitely joking since you got the answer right, right before he posted.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 06:13:50 PMWhoa man, that was over the top. :srs: Take a step back and look at the situation; he was definitely joking since you got the answer right, right before he posted.
Hi.