Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


i got a idea so it will be like 100 times faster to copy a attack(subaction or action) from one PSA to a other

you can Export the subaction(with all event list: main,GFX,SFX,other) or action as a file and replace the subaction/action in a other PSA
like if Copy from a PSA and paste in a other
ofc if that is possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mr BlackJax I swear if you can pull this off I shall forever kiss your feet.  Not only would this make our lives as moveset makers easier, but it would make it more enjoyable as well (well, it would for me anyway).  Being able to do them simultaneously would just be so awesome and convenient. 

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 14, 2011, 12:39:14 AM
Depends on what you need to hex and where it is, and why PSA/Tabuu can't edit it already.
Tabuu and PSA can't 100% edit certain things like certain hidden models (Ganon's Warlock Punch GFX), certain projectiles (Pit's bow. Damage and other stuff), certain attacks (like how well Sonic's homing attack homes in on foes), etc. I would need to use HxD in order to edit Pit's bow and Sonic's Homing Attack. I could make a list, but Dantarion's Article Floating points page on his Wiki says everything that I would say.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

the brawl models down stow up when i import them into 3ds Max

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

Quote from: Ms Spinda on December 15, 2011, 12:07:38 AM
the brawl models down stow up when i import them into 3ds Max
view the models in BB first, then export as a DAE and then they should be viewable in 3ds max if u import it correctly
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 15, 2011, 12:08:37 AM
view the models in BB first, then export as a DAE and then they should be viewable in 3ds max if u import it correctly
thank you

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

sry bout a late reply...
Apparently 'KEVIN71-PC_Network' is now off the grid... :(
All I have is mom's phone now... DX

Anyways...
When I said I was right, I ment about what the Actual shaders were... ok... :/

And when I talked about the structures,
What I ment was, they compaired to my .mat viewer.
The .nod viewer didn't but barely compair...

But about the 3 structures with no mask,
Apparently those are arrays containing display list info...
(similar to the OGL display list setup)

GAWD... if only I'd've known this stuff when I talked to Kryal.
I still would've proved his terminology wrong. :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Still in progress...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 15, 2011, 02:06:17 AM
Still in progress...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looking good =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


ok so im trying to put peaches bones in a model, and everytime i bring it into brawl, its always 45degrees or more off center and no matter what i do it wont work. the motionpac looks terrible

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com


progress on what??
Hit-boxes??

I can't see images with this dang phone... DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

seriously, it looks so good :srs:

keep up that good job!
Stupid Tinypic :C