Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KJP.
Jesus christ.
You have to calm yourself sometimes.
Don't need to snap back at Tommo :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Back on topic...how's the progress BJ? :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 18, 2011, 07:59:42 PM
Back on topic...how's the progress BJ? :)

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. :) Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve. :3

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 18, 2011, 07:59:42 PM
Back on topic...how's the progress BJ? :)
Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 08:53:13 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering that too. :) Can't wait to see what else you got up your sleeve. :3

I screwed up the model importer so now I'm trying to fix it. >_>

bj96, the god that protects everyone and everything from danger.
Release dat BB! xD

I seriously can't wait for the epicness.

I hope things goes well :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 08:58:32 PM
I screwed up the model importer so now I'm trying to fix it. >_>
:oshi:
Well, knowing you, I know you can do it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


For some reason BrawlBox is laggy when viewing models.
It started doing that a week ago :/
-

Quote from: the98pika on December 18, 2011, 11:41:48 PM
For some reason BrawlBox is laggy when viewing models.
It started doing that a week ago :/

Mine gets pretty laggy sometimes too. :/
My laptop acts pretty stupid with a lot of stuff open though.

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 18, 2011, 10:05:22 PM
:oshi:
Well, knowing you, I know you can do it.

Yeah I fixed it, but I had to re-download the uploaded v0.65 source and then move all the new stuff to that source. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 19, 2011, 01:15:02 AM
Mine gets pretty laggy sometimes too. :/
My laptop acts pretty stupid with a lot of stuff open though.

Yeah I fixed it, but I had to re-download the uploaded v0.65 source and then move all the new stuff to that source. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. >_>
better test it b4 u mess it up.... again! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 19, 2011, 01:45:09 AM #7449 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:50:28 AM by Xiggah
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 19, 2011, 01:15:02 AM
Yeah I fixed it, but I had to re-download the uploaded v0.65 source and then move all the new stuff to that source. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. >_>

I hope you didn't go too far without saving. (To any of you who leave game systems on rather than saving and quitting, you're guilty too)

ANYWAYS, are the shaders from the .DAE the same after they are imported into a .PAC file? I have no idea how Brawl's Shaders compare to Max's Shaders.

EDIT: BJ, a fan of yours wants to know: why did you start with .DAE files as the filetype to be exported?

Quote from: Xiggah on December 19, 2011, 01:45:09 AM
Yeah I fixed it, but I had to re-download the uploaded v0.65 source and then move all the new stuff to that source. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. >_>


I hope you didn't go too far without saving. (To any of you who leave game systems on rather than saving and quitting, you're guilty too)

ANYWAYS, are the shaders from the .DAE the same after they are imported into a .PAC file? I have no idea how Brawl's Shaders compare to Max's Shaders.

Saving has absolutely nothing to do with the problem, and no the shaders are not converted or anything. They're completely different.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 19, 2011, 01:49:00 AM
Saving has absolutely nothing to do with the problem, and no the shaders are not converted or anything. They're completely different.

I was just joking about the save thing, but thanks. Also, I edited in another question before you replied  :>.>palm:

Quote from: Xiggah on December 19, 2011, 01:52:44 AM
I was just joking about the save thing, but thanks. Also, I edited in another question before you replied  :>.>palm:

I started with DAE files because Kryal already had the parser and exporter finished. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 19, 2011, 02:00:08 AM
I started with DAE files because Kryal already had the parser and exporter finished. :srs:
sounds like he was trying to make vertexing more easier to do o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 Fi on December 19, 2011, 02:24:03 AM
sounds like he was trying to make vertexing more easier to do o.o

If I recall correctly Kryal was actually working on the model importer but had to drop it somewhere along the way.