Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hmm...
When I watched Kit stream her stuff, she used TwitchTV and LiveStream.
Maybe try those?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 24, 2011, 02:34:43 AM
Hmm...
When I watched Kit stream her stuff, she used TwitchTV and LiveStream.
Maybe try those?

Livestream was the first place I tried XD

I'll try out Twitch.tv and Justin.tv next I guess.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 03:42:50 AM
Livestream was the first place I tried XD

I'll try out Twitch.tv and Justin.tv next I guess.
u should :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

http://www.justin.tv/blackjax96

It says 2 - 4 FPS. :srs:
I dunno, w/e. Hopefully it's not too slow. >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 04:31:39 AM
http://www.justin.tv/blackjax96

It says 2 - 4 FPS. :srs:
I dunno, w/e. Hopefully it's not too slow. >_>
very laggy o.o

but its do-able lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So, did you get the live streaming to work? I'm really curious to see you coding BB.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 04:43:21 AM
So, did you get the live streaming to work? I'm really curious to see you coding BB.
yeah he has it going, but it seems to make his cpu slow... or making the stream lag
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hmm, bizarre, I wonder why it would do that. D:

not quite sure :|
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have no idea... :srs:
My computer isn't lagging at all but I have to keep dragging this stupid "d" thing to new windows.

So I guess that means that live streaming for you is a no-no, huh? Too bad...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2011, 04:46:02 AM
I have no idea... :srs:
My computer isn't lagging at all but I have to keep dragging this stupid "d" thing to new windows.
i hate dragging that "D" icon everywhere -_-;
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 04:46:43 AM
So I guess that means that live streaming for you is a no-no, huh? Too bad...

Yeah... *sigh*
I stopped the broadcast, since it's probably too laggy to even see what's happening.

I really wanted to see you work. That's a shame.

Oh well. Back to animating Ganondorf in anticipation for a King Cold import. :P

yeah it was very laggy to see what exactly u were doing.... but i do kkno u were working on the SRTO data strings
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady