Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 18, 2012, 11:12:27 PM #8205 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:13:20 PM by Anti-Sopa Agent #1
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 18, 2012, 11:07:23 PM
Well I fixed the normal rotations completely now, in-game and in Brawlbox for all models, including imports (but the import fix is only applied in the Brawlbox I have atm).

I'd post an image, but imgur is blacked out. :srs:
use imageshack :srs:

edit:
ninja'd by Gamma.... :notimp:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Anti-Sopa Agent #1 on January 18, 2012, 11:12:27 PM
use imageshack :srs:

edit:
ninja'd by Gamma.... :notimp:

lol u and not knowing who is who
u kno wat i'm talkin' bout boi

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 18, 2012, 11:14:10 PM
lol u and not knowing who is who
u kno wat i'm talkin' bout boi
shush u... :rage:

when will ur BB be released btw?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Anti-Sopa Agent #1 on January 18, 2012, 11:18:42 PM
shush u... :rage:

when will ur BB be released btw?

LOL and dunno

Btw, I believe I figured out how the shaders work. They take colors specified in the material's TEV and manipulate them for output. :srs: I'm coding stuff to make sure I'm right, right now. :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 18, 2012, 11:41:39 PM
Btw, I believe I figured out how the shaders work. They take colors specified in the material's TEV and manipulate them for output. :srs: I'm coding stuff to make sure I'm right, right now. :af:
Good boy :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gotta get this thing done before the 23rd, just in case. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 18, 2012, 11:46:21 PM
Gotta get this thing done before the 23rd, just in case. :srs:
Oh [censored].
Yea. You're right.
I doubt anything bad's gonna happen. About 95% of the internet is against that stupid [censored].
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Improper Username- on January 18, 2012, 11:47:10 PM
Oh [censored].
Yea. You're right.
I doubt anything bad's gonna happen. About 95% of the internet is against that stupid [censored].

████, ███████ ██████ ██████. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 18, 2012, 11:55:22 PM
████, ███████ ██████ ██████. :srs:
███
█ █████ ███████████ ██████ █████. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Improper Username- on January 18, 2012, 11:57:24 PM
███
█ █████ ███████████ ██████ █████. :af:
███ ██████ ██████████ ███ ██████ :vyse:

edit:
ok no more spam... back on topic now!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Agreed.

So, to the 23rd, huh? Awesome. :3 Can't wait. I mostly can't wait for SRT0's and more animation stuff.

Oh [censored]... OpenGL supports TEV settings for up to three RGBA registers... which is the exact same amount and type of registers that MDL0 shaders use. :srs:

Let's see if I can render shaders, eh?
Looks like I've hit a minor breakthrough, unless I'm speaking too soon. (which I do a lot...)

Sounds like you're on the start of aiming for a potential breakthrough.

PIPA lost supporters BTW.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 19, 2012, 02:12:43 AM
Sounds like you're on the start of aiming for a potential breakthrough.
Totally.
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 19, 2012, 02:12:43 AM
PIPA lost supporters BTW.
Really?
Do tell more in the SOPA thread :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 19, 2012, 05:21:57 AM #8219 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:39:52 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 18, 2012, 11:41:39 PM
LOL and dunno

Btw, I believe I figured out how the shaders work. They take colors specified in the material's TEV and manipulate them for output. :srs: I'm coding stuff to make sure I'm right, right now. :af:
look at Material Nodes in Blender

that's exactly how they work
I know I'm right... I don't need to code. :vyse:

EDIT:
material nodes take custom input color values,
and can modify a material's color,
give lights a multi-color effect based on position,
adjust the color of textures (make them pure green),
adjust brightness in textures (as Pika's eyeYellow Node does (shader1 in brbx)),
and much much more.

shaders can make a model look like glass,
apply a bump-map or muti-texture effect,
adjust the Z-depth (as shown with N64 emulators),
render fur or grass,
render smoke or clouds,
and many more things. :P

is that descriptive enough for ya BJ XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.