Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 20, 2012, 02:57:21 AM
    0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0001     - No Transform (Matrix is equal to parent's)
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0010     - Fixed Translation (Translation is 0, 0, 0)
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100     - Fixed Rotation (Rotation is 0, 0, 0)
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1000     - Fixed Scale (Scale is 1, 1, 1)
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000     - Unk 1
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0010 0000     - Unk 2
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0000     - Unk 3
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1000 0000     - Unk 4
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000 0000     - Unk 5
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0010 0000 0000     - Has Geometry (Vertices are influenced by this bone)
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0000 0000     - Unk 6
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 1000 0000 0000     - Unk 7
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000 0000 0000     - Unk 8
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0010 0000 0000 0000     - Unk 9
   0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0000 0000 0000     - Unk 10
   0000 0000 0000 0000 1000 0000 0000 0000     - Unk 11

Unk 5 here is Unk 2 in all released Brawlbox versions.

*insert other answers here*

Weeeeeeellllllllll I finished the SRT0 rebuilder completely.

Xiggah, I'll send it to you in a minute so you can test changing the unknown frame values n stuff.

Up up, AND AWAY!!!

Quote from: Xiggah on January 20, 2012, 09:04:01 AM
Up up, AND AWAY!!!
*smells future events coming in a few hours* :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

really hate to be away to miss the SRT0 <_>
Stupid Tinypic :C

geese OGL is tedious...

but at leastit not as frustrating or complicated as DirectX D:
(I know someone who works with it)

just curious...
where'd you learn OGL from BJ??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 20, 2012, 04:28:30 PM

just curious...
where'd you learn OGL from BJ??

I taught myself. Literally through trial and error. ._.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 20, 2012, 06:29:15 PM
I taught myself. Literally through trial and error. ._.
ah...
well I'm officially impressed :3

I mean... your brbx with it's previewer rendering as good as it does...
congrats man ;D

of course though you are 1 ahead of me as you can read C#, and I cant DX

you'll impress me even more if you can build a GUI with OGL :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

BlackJax, could you add a way to export to or save as other MDL0 versions?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 20, 2012, 08:10:57 PM
BlackJax, could you add a way to export to or save as other MDL0 versions?
thank you for proving my point from months ago XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 20, 2012, 08:10:57 PM
BlackJax, could you add a way to export to or save as other MDL0 versions?

Well I've been converting mdl0s from version to version for like centuries now, but if you insist, I'll make it as stable as possible... :srs:

It'll just be useful for other MDL0 games. I'm looking into Okami, and I can't fully edit bone arrangements and such.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 20, 2012, 08:49:36 PM
It'll just be useful for other MDL0 games. I'm looking into Okami, and I can't fully edit bone arrangements and such.

Can you send me an okami mdl0

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 20, 2012, 08:59:16 PM
Can you send me an okami mdl0
I haz Yami [/troll]

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.



Hm. I sorta meant the ability to save MDL0s as version 10 (instead of 9) and such.

FC: 2191-7379-6272