Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Why do you think that?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 22, 2012, 12:01:25 AM
Why do you think that?

Well he said he's got a job in web design, he's been programming for nearly ten years, etc. Just from the context of his message you can tell.

It would be pretty epic if he did code a few more things into Brawlbox though. :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 22, 2012, 12:31:04 AM #8312 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:32:10 AM by Tcll
I started MAV (UMC0x) back when I was 14 :P

EDIT: I'm now 20 (21 next Feb)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Which means you kick his ass, BJ. LOL JK! JK!

Nice finds!

And i started to hack at 12 years and now im 13 and look how many downloads i got :P
Anyways..
Any Progress or something? :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 22, 2012, 12:33:10 AM
And i started to hack at 12 years and now im 13 and look how many downloads i got :P
Anyways..
Any Progress or something? :happy:

Lucky you, what's your secret, guys? D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 12:36:37 AM
Lucky you, what's your secret, guys? D:
give the people what they want :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 12:31:04 AM
I started MAV (UMC0x) back when I was 14 :P

EDIT: I'm now 20 (21 next Feb)

Nice, we both started coding at 14. XD *high fives* Young people ftw

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 12:32:41 AM
Which means you kick his ass, BJ. LOL JK! JK!

Nice finds!

You should really look in StarWaffle's WIP thread.
Or should I just post the image in my own thread? XD

/random

Quote from: Infernape99 on January 22, 2012, 12:33:10 AM
And i started to hack at 12 years and now im 13 and look how many downloads i got :P
Anyways..
Any Progress or something? :happy:

Just working on finishing the STPM & SCN0 rebuilder and the object importer/duplicator so that Brawlbox v0.65b will be stable. :)

There's nothing like a good reputation welcoming you back after a long absence!

I've been coding for 3 years, give or take.

me: *goes to high-five*
BJ: *pulls hand back *puts up troll-face**
me: *faceplants the ground*

XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 12:38:55 AM
give the people what they want :3

I thought people wanted my Tabuu, for starters...

Anyway, back on topic: what's in a SCN0 file anyway? What does it do?

Quote from: Tcll on January 22, 2012, 12:44:24 AM
me: *goes to high-five*
BJ: *pulls hand back *puts up troll-face**
me: *faceplants the ground*

XDD

LOL

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 12:44:49 AM
I thought people wanted my Tabuu, for starters...

Anyway, back on topic: what's in a SCN0 file anyway? What does it do?

It controls the stage's lighting, ambient colors and fog and stuff.
And apparently it has a framecount too. I have no idea how it works though. :srs:

January 22, 2012, 12:47:08 AM #8322 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:49:35 AM by Nymph
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 12:44:49 AM
I thought people wanted my Tabuu, for starters...

Anyway, back on topic: what's in a SCN0 file anyway? What does it do?
SCN0 data is lighting for stages...
which contains the followings:
LightSet
AmbLight
Lights
Fogs
Cameras

edit: damn ninja'd by BJ!

edit2: and i've noticed uses a framecount, which of course i told BJ bout it via MSN... and how it works is still unknown to me...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

January 22, 2012, 12:47:45 AM #8323 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:50:02 AM by Tcll
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 22, 2012, 12:44:49 AM
I thought people wanted my Tabuu, for starters...

Anyway, back on topic: what's in a SCN0 file anyway? What does it do?
I don't really know what's in it...
but if I assume correctly, it should contain the scene and viewport data for the models >_>

EDIT: ninja Nymph just told me I was wrong :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I wasn't ninja'd by anyone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.