Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ds22 on January 30, 2012, 02:02:29 PM
Can't load hurtboxes with the latest BBox:

I believe he said it wasn't complete.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Huh.
I thought he said it wasn't complete.

Guess he'll have to explain himself.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I guess so. Still thankful for everythig else though.

Guys, I'm trying to export a model from 3ds max, and here's what I'm getting, and it is SO ANNOYING!!



Then when I try to import the model into Brawlbox, I get this:



And this...



Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I really want to fix this...  :(

Quote from: AVGanondorf on January 30, 2012, 09:08:49 PM
Guys, I'm trying to export a model from 3ds max, and here's what I'm getting, and it is SO ANNOYING!!



Then when I try to import the model into Brawlbox, I get this:



And this...



Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I really want to fix this...  :(
ur rig is messed up... as for the 3ds max error, anything u have above skin, will not export to DAE
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 30, 2012, 09:39:31 AM
The saving problem told in earlier posts already happened with the previous betas at some times. It's not new, and don't remember the cause, but I suppose it was due to brawlbox changing something not supposed to be changed, or trying to save something that's already in use by some other program. Not sure though, but I'm sure it's not always happening, nor important enough to care about.

Some fix I would suggest would be related to the previewer. If you don't expand the model, nor have previewed it previously, you get a previewing error. So, just force it to update the memory or whatever everytime you click on preview, just before the previewing itself.

Not a big deal though, it doesn't crash or anything, it's only a little annoying.

Ditto.

And BJ, why was your old undo/redo saving coded separately for manual rotations and keyframe changes? Half of the problems arise from that.

inb4 LegendarySmashTeam is better than BrawlVault

Quote from: Xiggah on January 30, 2012, 10:59:09 PM
And BJ, why was your old undo/redo saving coded separately for manual rotations and keyframe changes? Half of the problems arise from that.
I always wondered what happened to that :srs:
You gotta click the button. You can't use the keyboard shortcut cuz it won't work. :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 30, 2012, 11:01:02 PM
I always wondered what happened to that :srs:
You gotta click the button. You can't use the keyboard shortcut cuz it won't work. :-\

What button? Anyways I'm coding that old undo/redo feature that I'll never use. BJ worked a bit on it but left glitches here and there, so I'll see what I can do about fixing it up.

By the way: rotate a bone manually, then press escape before letting go of the mouse click. It's a temporary undo feature.

By "button," I mean the one at the top of the previewer.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Never thought it worked. But it will when I'm done with it

Hey, problem report with this version of brawlbox, bro.

Try top open common3.pac (4MB), when I save and close it, even after adding only ONE model, turns to 7MB and won't load.

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

Oh I already knew about the hurtboxes not loading.
I just haven't uploaded a fix yet :P

Quote from: WTVelocity on January 30, 2012, 11:45:42 PM
Hey, problem report with this version of brawlbox, bro.

Try top open common3.pac (4MB), when I save and close it, even after adding only ONE model, turns to 7MB and won't load.

That's random

Quote from: Xiggah on January 30, 2012, 10:59:09 PM
Ditto.

And BJ, why was your old undo/redo saving coded separately for manual rotations and keyframe changes? Half of the problems arise from that.

inb4 LegendarySmashTeam is better than BrawlVault

It wasn't. :srs:
But I was a noob when I first started coding the undo/redo buttons anyway. I would code it completely differently now.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on January 30, 2012, 11:48:47 PM
It wasn't. :srs:
But I was a noob when I first started coding the undo/redo buttons anyway. I would code it completely differently now.
would that new coding experience u have work better than last time? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nymph on January 30, 2012, 11:53:26 PM
would that new coding experience u have work better than last time? O.o

Yes :srs: