Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 03, 2012, 12:35:22 AM #8730 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:38:25 AM by Michael Yoshi
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 12:33:19 AM
I know, now try loading it in Brawl.

It's not a character though. It's a custom kart model. Another note is that there are no MKW models that have a 'NodeMix' in them. Maybe it's causing problems?

More Animation file editing and away! By the way, for the stage collision undo code I'll give you the whole Collision Editor class file, knowing you haven't changed anything in there. I hate to think how much of a pain the separated codes must have been.

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 03, 2012, 12:35:22 AM
It's not a character though. It's a custom kart model. Another note is that there are no MKW models that have a 'NodeMix' in them. Maybe it's causing problems?

Just noticed that single binds shouldn't be put into NodeMix.
That might be your problem. I'll fix it.

Quote from: Xiggah on February 03, 2012, 12:37:46 AM
More Animation file editing and away! By the way, for the stage collision undo code I'll give you the whole Collision Editor class file, knowing you haven't changed anything in there. I hate to think how much of a pain the separated codes must have been.

Alright.
I just started merging them now :|

I just made a little test model. When a model only has one bone, BrawlBox doesn't make a NodeMix. Either way, SZS Modifier won't load it, or my other model.

This is turning out to almost be v0.65c, lol.
I've made so many bugfixes and edits already since last release... :srs:

Not to mention that BB has working undo and redo buttons thanks to Xiggah, you can cleanly add any kind of moving materials you want thanks to Mewtwo2000, and I finally added the option to switch the import to default as a character or stage/item.

Should I just upload it as v0.65c!? :af:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
Should I just upload it as v0.65c!? :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
Should I just upload it as v0.65c!? :af:
I think u should, it will mean a different version and it won't get confused with the last version.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

YESSSSSS

Another update before the moveset edditing comes out <3
With lots of decent features too :D

i say yes :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Do eet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hold on, let me PM you my stage collision undo/redo!

Quote from: Xiggah on February 03, 2012, 04:40:34 AM
Hold on, let me PM you my stage collision undo/redo!

Mmmmk, I still have to finish stuff up anyway. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 04:41:34 AM
Mmmmk, I still have to finish stuff up anyway. :P
yeah like the float value's for the metal adder xP

wat else is there.... *thinks*... idk wat else :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 04:41:34 AM
Mmmmk, I still have to finish stuff up anyway. :P

Just finish whatever stuff you can release besides the moveset editor and we'll be happy :)

have you figured out how to fix the bone and keyframe Loc/Rot values yet??

btw, I still get a messed up model when copying keyframes from the CHR0 keyframe viewer...

perhapse you could make an extension that would load the model to fix the values
(since you can't fix the RAW data w/o the bone as a template) :)

Note: the option should ONLY be avalable if only CHR0 data is loaded

you understand :P
blah blah

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.