Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flik on February 06, 2012, 04:43:12 AM
OK. Thanks.

Now please, leave me be.

Lastly, this is a little known fact but it might be useful to you.

BJ actually answers some of the questions asked here in that help thread. Since this isn't the thread to ask qustions, it's best to relegate the answers to the correct thread, right? Your questions might've already been answered.

(I'm pretty sure this is the thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35470.0)

(I might be wrong, though, so don't rage at me if I am.)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 06, 2012, 04:50:17 AM
I laughed
and I enjoyed it





carry on

Didn't Segtendo tell you to keep your Trollface in your favorites/bookmark list?


Quote from: Spex130 on February 06, 2012, 04:52:55 AMDidn't Segtendo tell you to keep your Trollface in your favorites/bookmark list?

oh yeah...





...I didn't. *trollface*

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 06, 2012, 04:55:50 AM
oh yeah...





...I didn't. *trollface*
Here's something I bookmarked.

Now get a troll face lazy :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


hey blackjax, i think i found an issue with the brawlbox 65c, for some reason 2 recent imports i made have white metal textures. :o

i selected force float verts, normals, and uvs like in that little guide mewtwo had on how to do it and i hit auto metal texture = true.

it worked fine with 65b or is there something im not aware of?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2012, 04:57:51 AM
hey blackjax, i think i found an issue with the brawlbox 65c, for some reason 2 recent imports i made have white metal textures. :o

i selected force float verts, normals, and uvs like in that little guide mewtwo had on how to do it and i hit auto metal texture = true.

it worked fine with 65b or is there something im not aware of?

Re downlaod brawlbox, that got fixed
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

He uploaded a small update that includes the auto metal fixer.

I just tested it and it works perfectly. Do you have the most recent download?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 06, 2012, 04:57:03 AM
Here's something I bookmarked.

Now get a troll face lazy :P

No u

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2012, 04:57:51 AM
hey blackjax, i think i found an issue with the brawlbox 65c, for some reason 2 recent imports i made have white metal textures. :o

i selected force float verts, normals, and uvs like in that little guide mewtwo had on how to do it and i hit auto metal texture = true.

it worked fine with 65b or is there something im not aware of?

Redownload

no i got it when he first released it, thanks for telling me guys.

love the new update on not having to flip normals, great job as usual blackjax.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 06, 2012, 05:01:02 AM
no i got it when he first released it, thanks for telling me guys.

love the new update on not having to flip normals, great job as usual blackjax.

Thanks, isn't it great? :af:
I think the last step to perfect imports would be the tristripper.
Then we could completely say goodbye to lag in 4 player matches.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 06, 2012, 05:03:53 AM
Thanks, isn't it great? :af:
I think the last step to perfect imports would be the tristripper.
Then we could completely say goodbye to lag in 4 player matches.

Yep its amazing, its great to know bad shaders are a thing of the past now.

tristripper will be amazing, master chief vs marcus fenix vs zero vs ezio = no lag
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


BlackJax, let me just say, this version is 10000 times better than I imagined it would be. The undo button is perfect for animations and the translations are much better than all the other versions. Thank you.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

February 06, 2012, 07:46:13 AM #8876 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:18:18 AM by Xiggah
Perhaps I'll look into the move-bone-by-translation thingy. I don't know enough about parsing files let alone tangents to look into how brawlbox works with files. Could someone give me a few pointers?

I was gonna comment on how I changed keyframes in one animation in stage and tried to save and it crashed, but I guess I have to redownload.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 06, 2012, 04:30:59 AM
I'm glad it worked! :af:
But next time, export the MDL0 using Brawlbox. It creates a string pool for all the MDL0's strings so they aren't lost. Unless the MDL0 is in a SZS file. Dunno bout that lol

SZS files are kind of like ARC files, but with a different compression format. It's just a container for other files, like BRRES and BREFT files. So the MDL0 did come from a BRRES, SZS Mod just doesn't grab strings when it exports. :af:

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 06, 2012, 11:55:56 PM
SZS files are kind of like ARC files, but with a different compression format. It's just a container for other files, like BRRES and BREFT files. So the MDL0 did come from a BRRES, SZS Mod just doesn't grab strings when it exports. :af:

Then export the raw BRRES and use Brawlbox to export the MDL0.
That way you won't lose the strings lol

Quote from: Xiggah on February 06, 2012, 07:46:13 AM
Perhaps I'll look into the move-bone-by-translation thingy. I don't know enough about parsing files let alone tangents to look into how brawlbox works with files. Could someone give me a few pointers?

I can PM you some pointers or somethin I guess.