Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This preview is seriously making a comeback on my list. Can't wait for this shiz
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 15, 2012, 01:18:31 PM
This preview is seriously making a comeback on my list. Can't wait for this shiz
indeed it is :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey um...I can import Lee fine in brawlbox...but I keep getting this error when I try to preview the model :/

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at BrawlLib.Wii.Models.ElementDescriptor.Finish(Vector3* pVert, IMatrixNode[] nodeTable)
   at BrawlLib.Modeling.PrimitiveManager..ctor(MDL0Polygon* polygon, AssetStorage assets, IMatrixNode[] nodes, MDL0PolygonNode p)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0PolygonNode.OnInitialize()
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Initialize(ResourceNode parent, DataSource origSource, DataSource uncompSource)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0GroupNode.ExtractGroup(ResourceGroup* pGroup, Type t)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0GroupNode.Parse(MDL0Node model)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.OnPopulate()
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Populate(Int32 levels)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.OnInitialize()
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Initialize(ResourceNode parent, DataSource origSource, DataSource uncompSource)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.NodeFactory.FromSource(ResourceNode parent, DataSource source)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.NodeFactory.FromAddress(ResourceNode parent, VoidPtr address, Int32 length)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.BRESGroupNode.OnPopulate()
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Populate(Int32 levels)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.BRESGroupNode.OnInitialize()
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Initialize(ResourceNode parent, DataSource origSource, DataSource uncompSource)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.BRESNode.OnPopulate()
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.get_Children()
   at BrawlBox.BaseWrapper.Link(ResourceNode res)
   at BrawlBox.BaseWrapper.OnReplaced(ResourceNode node)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.ReplaceRaw(FileMap map)
   at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Replace(String fileName)
   at BrawlBox.BRESWrapper.ImportModel()
   at BrawlBox.BRESWrapper.ImportModelAction(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.239 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlBox
    Assembly Version: 0.65.4417.31977
    Win32 Version: 0.65.2.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Valued%20Customer/Desktop/Imports/BrawlBox.exe
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.12.4417.31971
    Win32 Version: 0.12.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Valued%20Customer/Desktop/Imports/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.236 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.


I seriously doubt it's something I'm doing, since I can import, and eventually preview the model just fine in brawlbox 6.5B-y but once I save the file and reopen it, the model is completely gone :/

https://join.me/350-835-237
The focus today: rendering shaders! :af:

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 16, 2012, 03:32:06 PM
Hey um...I can import Lee fine in brawlbox...but I keep getting this error when I try to preview the model :/

I seriously doubt it's something I'm doing, since I can import, and eventually preview the model just fine in brawlbox 6.5B-y but once I save the file and reopen it, the model is completely gone :/

Bad and/or null weights.


I kinda figured that :/ so what, just start the rig over again?

I'll go ahead and rig Lee to Ike and just rel port him to CF :)
That way I can have him over CF but have more filespace too =3






Does anyone know what causes a model to appear correctly in BrawlBox but then have seemingly missing UV maps in-game?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Even stranger is that MKW likes inverted normals on BrawlBox-imported models, despite MKW's own models not having normals reversed.

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 17, 2012, 04:08:14 AM
Does anyone know what causes a model to appear correctly in BrawlBox but then have seemingly missing UV maps in-game?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Even stranger is that MKW likes inverted normals on BrawlBox-imported models, despite MKW's own models not having normals reversed.

Bad shader? Incorrect texture coordinate settings?
And the normals being inverted has to do with bone matrices, which are used to multiply normals only on weighted objects. It's probably because MKW models don't have NodeMix (no weighted objects), like you said.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 17, 2012, 04:14:12 AM
Bad shader? Incorrect texture coordinate settings?
And the normals being inverted has to do with bone matrices, which are used to multiply normals only on weighted objects. It's probably because MKW models don't have NodeMix (no weighted objects), like you said.
I copied the shader from a working model, and I made the materials as close as possible aside from texture names. I could try importing again without changing the shader and see if it loads then.

Edit: The one thing that's different is that my UV and vertices aren't in Float, but I don't think that'd change anything. I re-imported with them forced to Float to see if it works then.

Edit2: It worked without modifying the shader, and it looks much brighter too. However, I think that it's ignoring the in-game light effects now.

Streamin' e'ryday
https://join.me/978-734-890

Quote from: Michael Yoshi on February 17, 2012, 04:24:25 AM
I copied the shader from a working model, and I made the materials as close as possible aside from texture names. I could try importing again without changing the shader and see if it loads then.

Edit: The one thing that's different is that my UV and vertices aren't in Float, but I don't think that'd change anything. I re-imported with them forced to Float to see if it works then.

Edit2: It worked without modifying the shader, and it looks much brighter too. However, I think that it's ignoring the in-game light effects now.

Check the Lighting section and pretty much everything else in the materials to see if they match.

Will there be a yellow eye adder?
Probably not, but still...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P