Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: namq on February 24, 2012, 05:01:56 PM
*happy with tons of joyment* So cool that brawl modding has gotten so far :)!

- Object importing :)
- CHR0 from other games into brawl :)
- Character imports :)

I want the ability to moddify .rels or any other way to give characters that don't have projectiles a real projectile that can be reflected and the missile comes back to the owner.  If this is already possible please link it to me :)

*I know this is not request page*
REQUEST:
- someone please link me to a thread for porting animations from other games to brawl.
- also link me how to import objects to a character and/or a tutorial that I can see how to apply this (visibility and other stuff) on PSA.

Thanks in Advance :-)
bj isnt doing brawl codding no one can make real projectyles or change rels that much either and bj isnt doing that  and i doubt we would ever crack the rel since they are huge messes of data and most brawl hacker that understod a bit of  them PW and dantarian are gone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While it's true, as far as I know, that BlackJax isn't working on .rels and articles, I think it's more than a little pessimistic to say that we won't figure them out eventually. PW and Dantarion are amazing, but they aren't the only people who can understand those kinds of things. It's still worth hoping for the future, not to mention doing some research of your own.

After all, we have a massive community here. If a concerted effort were to be made, we could probably figure these things out (with enough time).

...I'm just saying, don't claim impossibility. After all, model importing once seemed nigh-impossible, too.
My Brawl Tools Library

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34011.0

Tools:

PSA Assistant

^This, this entirely!

Also, any updates for the next release of BB BJ?

Quote from: Higure Hokousha on February 24, 2012, 10:08:13 PM
While it's true, as far as I know, that BlackJax isn't working on .rels and articles, I think it's more than a little pessimistic to say that we won't figure them out eventually. PW and Dantarion are amazing, but they aren't the only people who can understand those kinds of things. It's still worth hoping for the future, not to mention doing some research of your own.

After all, we have a massive community here. If a concerted effort were to be made, we could probably figure these things out (with enough time).

...I'm just saying, don't claim impossibility. After all, model importing once seemed nigh-impossible, too.
o said i doubt it i  didnt say it was impossible  but right now he dont have anyone working on rels that i know of and  brawl comunity is much smaller than it was before unfortunelly ppl get tyred of brawl even with hacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thought i should update this with BJ's latest BB development lol...

anyways, PAT0 editing is now done! All thats left is SHP0 editing, and some more work on the model preview like working shaders and stuff (if i remember wat he told me correctly lol)

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm sick with an off-and-on fever/headache and a continuously hella bad cough, so development is going pretty slowly. :|

The good news is, I've almost got SHP0 fully figured out.
How I'm supposed to apply it to vertices in the viewer, idk yet.

v0.66 will not have moveset editing, just full support for all animation types and a new model previewer GUI.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 11, 2012, 05:41:50 PM
v0.66 will not have moveset editing, just full support for all animation types and a new model previewer GUI.
sounds fine with me bro
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Any updates on SCN0 BJ?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

:sadface: no moveset editting sounds really sad in my side of interest of brawlbox :-(

But eventually you will get to it I know you will.

so moveset editing will be the in V0,67?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Sky Grounder on March 11, 2012, 07:48:24 PM
Any updates on SCN0 BJ?

Nope.

Quote from: namq on March 12, 2012, 02:14:11 PM
:sadface: no moveset editting sounds really sad in my side of interest of brawlbox :-(

But eventually you will get to it I know you will.

Of course, I'm going to start working on it again after v0.66 is released.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 12, 2012, 04:17:40 PM
so moveset editing will be the in V0,67?

Yeah.

And when it's done slot of people will enjoy brawlbox thousand tomes more :)

Quote from: namq on March 12, 2012, 05:54:32 PMAnd when it's done slot of people will enjoy brawlbox thousand tomes more :)
People already enjoy BrawlBox a lot because without it a lot of people won't be able to make textures, animations, and a whole lot more.
Of course its nice to have PSA and animation editing in the same program, but until then people can use PSA for PSA editing.
-

Yeah.  I've been using psa since the release and I love it, but if we can blend BB animation viewing bone structures and visible hurtboxes and hit boxes, will bring a new era of moveset/project polishing.  Do-able Atm with both programs but will speed up our work :-)