Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 71 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry if these GIFs lag... :srs:

SHP0 + SRT0 + CHR0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PAT0 + SRT0 + CHR0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


VIS0 works too, obviously. :P
I finished rendering PAT0 and SHP0 in the last two days. That's all the animation formats. :srs:
Now I just need to code an editor for SHP0 and PAT0 and a vertex set importer.

Quote from: ASF1nk on March 20, 2012, 03:32:50 PM
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but PAT entries get corrupted in v.65c for me.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2d273r.jpg

The left one is the corrupted one and the right one is what it's supposed to look like. All PAT entries are corrupted.
I had to preview them on v.65 because the newest version won't let you preview PAT entries apparently.

What this looks like in game is all icons are black, all characters are named Mario, stock counter is always zero, etc. Basically whatever uses PAT entries doesn't work properly.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the compression issue, and the fact that I have to use an older BBox to compress the file.

The same thing happened to me when saving some SHP0s... only the strings were corrupted. Like I said, I'll try and figure out the issue. I had removed PAT0 from BB v0.65c because it didn't work correctly for all PAT0s. But now it does. :P

[censored]ing god, that's too awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 20, 2012, 10:43:38 PM
Sorry if these GIFs lag... :srs:

SHP0 + SRT0 + CHR0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PAT0 + SRT0 + CHR0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


VIS0 works too, obviously. :P
I finished rendering PAT0 and SHP0 in the last two days. That's all the animation formats. :srs:
Now I just need to code an editor for SHP0 and PAT0 and a vertex set importer.

The same thing happened to me when saving some SHP0s... only the strings were corrupted. Like I said, I'll try and figure out the issue. I had removed PAT0 from BB v0.65c because it didn't work correctly for all PAT0s. But now it does. :P
:srs:

omg wow..... O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

y u no show vis0 :notimp:

Also, are there gonna be little boxes that you check to view the PAT0/SHP0/etc, or will it animate them automatically or something? :|

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 20, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
y u no show vis0 :notimp:

Also, are there gonna be little boxes that you check to view the PAT0/SHP0/etc, or will it animate them automatically or something? :|

You can choose which animation types you want to play and which you don't.
There are a LOT of new buttons in v0.66 XD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 20, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
y u no show vis0 :notimp:

Also, are there gonna be little boxes that you check to view the PAT0/SHP0/etc, or will it animate them automatically or something? :|
umm dude... VIS0 is already done and in the current BB release.. xD

but yet, he shouldve done Ike/Marth since they go by VIS0, but also uses SRT0 for their eyes.

and as far as he told me.. u can check which 1's u want to view them
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 20, 2012, 10:49:17 PM
You can choose which animation types you want to play and which you don't.
There are a LOT of new buttons in v0.66 XD

Cool, just making sure I wasn't missing anything.

So you're about done with the animation types? =3
That is good :D cause that means psa editing comming soon yeah?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 20, 2012, 11:02:22 PM
So you're about done with the animation types? =3
That is good :D cause that means psa editing comming soon yeah?

After I take a really long coding break, yes.
Rebuilding the moveset file will probably just as hard as rebuilding MDL0 or RSAR, if not even harder. :srs:

I guess now is as good a time to ask as ever. Was the save glitch fixed for the other brres types?


Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 20, 2012, 11:04:27 PM
After I take a really long coding break, yes.
Rebuilding the moveset file will probably just as hard as rebuilding MDL0 or RSAR, if not even harder. :srs:

Would it not be easier to just decode what is in Project Smash attacks and encode what that program is into Brawlbox?

It seems to do a pretty good job at rebuilding moveset.pac already :)

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 20, 2012, 11:42:44 PM
Would it not be easier to just decode what is in Project Smash attacks and encode what that program is into Brawlbox?

It seems to do a pretty good job at rebuilding moveset.pac already :)


That's just the thing. It DOESN'T rebuild the file. It just puts all your changes at the end of the file if it can't fit it in the space that it was in originally, which is why the filesize continually increases.

Quote from: Spex130 on March 20, 2012, 11:39:39 PM
I guess now is as good a time to ask as ever. Was the save glitch fixed for the other brres types?

Yes?



Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 20, 2012, 10:43:38 PM
Now I just need to code a vertex set importer.
Yes!
but you said you wouldn't do it...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P