Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

BlackJax, does you know why the floor looking like this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 23, 2012, 08:53:43 PM
I think he means all animation formats used by Brawl.

And BJ? I need your help for a sec. I'm trying to lower the filesize of a REFT texture and it's just not working...

CMPR is the smallest format, and the REFT image importer is still a bit buggy in-game (but it seems to work otherwise).

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 23, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
by all animation data, he means the 1's that brawl, and other games use, such as CHR0, SRT0, VIS0, SHP0, and PAT0.

^

Quote from: E-scope12 on March 23, 2012, 05:34:00 PM
BlackJax96 I have an idea. in the model previewer for when Brawlbox V0.66 comes out, you should add a MDL0 object mover where we can move objects around & the model previewer should preview vertex colors, normals & geometry when we preview the models. And I hope the object importer is not buggy for the model I'm editing, StgDolpic_Chikei which is the background for Delfino Plaza.

I don't think you understand the definition of vertex colors, normals and geometry, or I'm not understanding you. Just preview the model and you can see all of it except for the shaders and material/texgen settings, which I'm still trying to get to work.

Your first request falls into the category of moving vertices, which isn't going to happen.

Quote from: KTH on March 23, 2012, 11:16:36 PM
BlackJax, does you know why the floor looking like this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lolno.

Do you have a DL link to Version 0.63d? it seems to be the only version that changes CSS and SSS without screwing it up >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2012, 12:33:23 AM
Do you have a DL link to Version 0.63d? it seems to be the only version that changes CSS and SSS without screwing it up >.>
i have 1 on my mediafire account
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady





(Reads Title)

"All animation formats & verions viewable & editable"

...Words cannot descirbe how happy I am right now!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

you can now animte Mario´s EyeIris? so the eyes can move in a animation (also for other chars. like toonlink)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 26, 2012, 03:26:11 PM
you can now animte Mario´s EyeIris? so the eyes can move in a animation (also for other chars. like toonlink)
yes.. yes u can
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

No more freezing due to PAT0s and wrong version SRT0s. This seems nice.

If I could suggest something for the Moveset editor.

If you ever plan to have a sound code table, do you think you could make it so you can easily convert an NTSC-U moveset to PAL so PAL users don't get the short straw all the time?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 27, 2012, 06:19:30 AM
If I could suggest something for the Moveset editor.

If you ever plan to have a sound code table, do you think you could make it so you can easily convert an NTSC-U moveset to PAL so PAL users don't get the short straw all the time?

that would be a huuuuuuge pain in the ass, since it would be 95%investigating work and just 5% programming, you would need to find the relation between EVERY sound value in the game...

Quote from: jokekid on March 27, 2012, 09:10:07 AM
that would be a huuuuuuge pain in the ass, since it would be 95%investigating work and just 5% programming, you would need to find the relation between EVERY sound value in the game...
not every sound its just character specific sounds except for mario that has the sounds perfect it would be a tool o compare two pac files on pal and one ntsc and just connect the ids on the sounds gab in psa still alot of work to make this tool i guess.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.