Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


away from this thread
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 10, 2012, 12:58:04 AM
away from this thread
A lot of the animation formats have been figured out, along with a new model previewer layout.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: BigOto2 on April 10, 2012, 01:01:34 AM
It's 6:00. I think it's time for me to crack some SRT0's.
same here mate :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Did any of my beta testers test if the messages that pop up when you import a bad model even work? :srs: I hope they work. :srs:


I think I'll wait for someone to find all the huge bugs you left in before downloading.

:af:

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 01:05:10 AM
Did any of my beta testers test if the messages that pop up when you import a bad model even work? :srs: I hope they work. :srs:

Lol.

Did I even help that much?


Quote from: Spex130 on April 10, 2012, 01:06:55 AM
Lol.

Did I even help that much?

I'll be honest, you did help me figure out some stuff in the texture references that was previously unknown by sending me that Colors model a while back. Other than that, not much. >.>

Anyway I don't have any freaking models that are bad to test it because I'm so awesome so yeah I hope it works. :|

Am I blind, or can I not find the play button? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Sakuraba on April 10, 2012, 01:09:54 AM
Am I blind, or can I not find the play button? :srs:

Click the top dropdown twice

Yea. I just figured that out lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]