Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 03:03:19 AM
You're freaking welcome for all the other freaking formats and versions. :srs:
whoa! no need to get all grouchy! D=

i was just stating out a small lil format, thats all D=


but yet, i do looooove the srt0 viewer and fixer... no need to hex alot of files now! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

April 10, 2012, 03:20:34 AM #9586 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:21:41 AM by Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ
What possessed you to change up how the previewer works? It was [censored]ing fine as it was. Now I'm forced to have So much [censored]ing wasted view space it's stupid. Didn't need to change how it worked. The golden rule: If it ain't broke don't fix it. Why? You get garbage like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't care if I can make Kit sing the National Anthom all in BrawlBox, I ain't going to work in this [censored]ty enviorment. I'm sticking to 65c.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You guys need to be a lot more constructive than that if you want him to change anything! It still looks like a lot of space to me, and isn't what shows in-game what matters?

April 10, 2012, 03:30:25 AM #9588 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:31:34 AM by Albafika
Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 03:19:31 AM
whoa! no need to get all grouchy! D=

i was just stating out a small lil format, thats all D=


but yet, i do looooove the srt0 viewer and fixer... no need to hex alot of files now! =D
Well, you DID sound like an ass here, so he was right in getting "grouchy":

Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 01:24:21 AM
i got an error by trying to edit a model with no polygons.. i thought u already had that fixed :srs:

Quote from: DSX8 on April 10, 2012, 02:52:27 AM
oh also noticed there's no support for V4 CLR0 yet... Dx

Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 03:20:34 AM
What possessed you to change up how the previewer works? It was [censored]ing fine as it was. Now I'm forced to have So much [censored]ing wasted view space it's stupid. Didn't need to change how it worked. The golden rule: If it ain't broke don't fix it. Why? You get garbage like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Speaking of ungrateful people. :srs:

Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 03:20:34 AM
I don't care if I can make Kit sing the National Anthom all in BrawlBox, I ain't going to work in this [censored]ty enviorment. I'm sticking to 65c.
You're free to do so.

Anyways, you did change the layout a lot, but I can see the reason behind most of the moves, I already got used to it. Now, something bothers me... Where's the source code?

April 10, 2012, 03:32:55 AM #9589 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:41:49 AM by Dr.
Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 03:20:34 AM
What possessed you to change up how the previewer works? It was [censored]ing fine as it was. Now I'm forced to have So much [censored]ing wasted view space it's stupid. Didn't need to change how it worked. The golden rule: If it ain't broke don't fix it. Why? You get garbage like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't care if I can make Kit sing the National Anthom all in BrawlBox, I ain't going to work in this [censored]ty enviorment. I'm sticking to 65c.

um... BJ said a while ago (and i mean LOOONG while ago) he was changing the interface, maybe you should have said something when he was still working on it and not now that the main focus is bugfixing :/
just saying


EDIT:
OH, and I don't think you NEED everything on the new BB expanded...

Quote from: Lady Ӄatherine ßallarɖ on April 10, 2012, 03:20:34 AM
What possessed you to change up how the previewer works? It was [censored]ing fine as it was. Now I'm forced to have So much [censored]ing wasted view space it's stupid. Didn't need to change how it worked. The golden rule: If it ain't broke don't fix it. Why? You get garbage like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I don't care if I can make Kit sing the National Anthom all in BrawlBox, I ain't going to work in this [censored]ty enviorment. I'm sticking to 65c.

Geezus, I moved it around for the keyframe viewer which I didn't finish before this release and for the multiple different controls which swap out. I don't know the size of people's screens either so I can't make the controls too long either. I don't really like all the wasted space either but you're gonna just have to freaking deal until I figure out and code a solution. Unless you would like to map out a dynamic viewer for me to code instead of hoping I make the viewer to your exact liking. :srs: I did mention how the viewer would work and even posted a preview a while back.

Quote from: Albafika on April 10, 2012, 03:30:25 AM
Where's the source code?

Lol is the download linked straight to the file? The source is in the same mediafire folder as the file lol

Be grateful BJ even released it at all. Just learn to adapt to the interface.

Quote from: Nico on April 10, 2012, 03:37:00 AMLol is the download linked straight to the file? The source is in the same mediafire folder as the file lol
Yes, it's straight to the file, so have another!

Quote from: Albafika on April 10, 2012, 03:38:29 AM
Yes, it's straight to the file, so have another!

download has been fix'd

Whats wrong with you people, stop slapping each other.


When I view a MKWii BRRES in the viewer, it seems waaaaay zoomed in or something, and it doesn't show up. I recommend adding a "zoom extents" function in or something, but as long as the animation works my life is complete.

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 10, 2012, 03:44:10 AM
When I view a MKWii BRRES in the viewer, it seems waaaaay zoomed in or something, and it doesn't show up. I recommend adding a "zoom extents" function in or something, but as long as the animation works my life is complete.
just use the + or - key to zoom in or out... or a scroll wheel on ur mouse :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 10, 2012, 03:44:10 AM
When I view a MKWii BRRES in the viewer, it seems waaaaay zoomed in or something, and it doesn't show up. I recommend adding a "zoom extents" function in or something, but as long as the animation works my life is complete.

Try holding down ctrl and -   at the same time. It zooms away from the model faster.

Was I just ninja'd?

Quote from: BigOto2 on April 10, 2012, 03:44:10 AM
When I view a MKWii BRRES in the viewer, it seems waaaaay zoomed in or something, and it doesn't show up. I recommend adding a "zoom extents" function in or something, but as long as the animation works my life is complete.

Hold shift and zoom out with the mouse wheel.
If it doesn't zoom out fast enough, go to the menu bar - > options -> viewer settings
and change the Zoom scale to something really high. I found I had to do that with MKWii tracks and models.

I appreciate all the hard work you've been doing Bj, I will enjoy this until next release.